There is better way to run your trading diary.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

There is better way to run your trading diary.
    I saw on twitter that few of traders which I follow do that. They keep diary in form of notebook.
    They describe trade, what was the current situation, how did it look from technical analysis
    perspective. Later they write how it ended. Or they simply write new things they have learned.
    Adnan004's Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

You may wonder it is necessary to keep a separate trading journal since just about every broker provide a real-time record of your trade insect one could ask that the broken record also keep track for available by our margin uses and profit and losses for each trade made over a period of time the journal will provide our history respective not only at your trade but it will provide at a glance the state of your trading account in other word it becomes your personal performance database which will provide will the opportunity to go back in time and determine June traded successful Easter was currency pair performance better for you and even timeframe give up the best profit percentage.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
      yes dear there is better way running our trading dairy. but we should make time table as well as a planning and then work according to it .then our all work easily done and our planning is followed in every crisis and by following our planning we can get success.so we always try to running our trade in a best way use the demo account for getting more experience and the practice.....
      My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X