Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

US dollar is the global currency ..
    The world's developed countries met at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, to peg the exchange rate for all currencies to the U.S. dollar. At that time, the United States held the largest gold reserves
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

US dollar is very important for every trader because he give a good result after trading in Forex trading. The world developed countries made at Bretton. Woods new Hampshire to peg the Exchange rate for all currencies to the US Dollar. At that time the United States held the largest gold reserves. and more about your question dollar is a global currency as a result of the bretton woods agreements the US dollar was officially crowned the world's reserve currency backed by the world's largest gold reserves. because of that the dollar is still the most redeem able currency for facilitating world Commerce.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Good post dear friend I am agree with your opinion dollar is globally recognized money all over the world on which every country trade and hold of dollar is in market.
      Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes you are right my dear friend that USD dollar is the major currency in forex trading. Dear all the market is running on the basis of USD dollar. When the news about the USD dollar changes then the dollar movement also Changes and the market also move. So my dear friend we should keep eyes in the dollar news if we what to get more profit from the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

According to my opinion, yes, you are right that United States dollar is an universal currency where we can trade in United State dollar in every corner of the world.....
          All the markets of the world running on the basis of United States dollar which is a sign of Glory of United States dollar currency.... when the news about USD changes then the Hallmark of the world are mis balanced because USD has more importance than any currency in the world

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

In the Bretton Wood's agreement between the nations and the United States back then, they agreed that the counties' currencies must be back up by the USD while the USD back up by Gold. The USD has become the most favourite of all the currencies of the world because Oil is also priced in the USD. The same currency is used to measure the world currency and economy.

Comment

Advanced mode

X