Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Mobile trading its good or bad?????
    I have no such mobile through which I can able to trade. I have heard that many traders are trading with their mobile. But I think, PC trading is more comfortable than mobile trading. So, I am trading with my PC as I feel comfortable with my PC trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Mobile trading is good. Friends this is same like other business you can make buy and sale here and earn or loss so this depend on you if you are good having skill and qualities mobile business is good for you other wise this will loss you

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Many traders having a mobile trading app because it's right in front of their face and easy to assess it take more self control than most people have to ignore the tempatuion .
      People all drawn to mobile trading for multitude of reasons mobile trading app on your phone is like walking around with a wad of cash in your pocket are the time.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Using mobile phone for trading is good. We can trade wherever we are, plus we always open up our phone every minutes or hours. We can easily monitor the price through the phone. All the business prosedure can be done through mobile phones such a deposit, withdraw, money transfer, etc. Plus we can do our own analysis through mobile phone also. That is my opinion.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Mobile reading is a very good option for the people who cannot afford to do Forex on PC.... mobile trading is very good as it gives you opportunity to do Forex Trading easily and at anytime.... you can take your Forex Trading account into your pocket and you can do for extending whenever you want... you don't need to sit down at a table and start reading from your PC it can be done through your mobile and it is a very good thing...

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

dear friends of mt5. how are you. good evening. hope you all well.
            there is own over choice that how we do earning through forex plat forum. mobile smart fone laptop or computer. according to my point of veiw i think mostly use mobile.because traders easy at mobile. this is small and easyly put in pockit. and where we go we take it easy instead of laptop or computer.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think mobile trading is so good especially if you spend much time outside home and need to keep up with the latest news and follow your opened trades.You just need to make sure that your phone is updated .Some traders prefer to use PC.It is also good.It is necessary to feel comfortable while trading so every trader should choose the appropriate method of trading.
              Learn How To Earn
              With
              borsawya journal

Comment

Advanced mode
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

if you are going to taking paid trading tips then you never able to trade on base your decision..
                you can not learn forex trading in a effective and good way..you depend on signal...we should trade base on our trading system & analyses.

Comment

Advanced mode

X