No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

WHY WHY WHY?
    hello every body today topic is really interesting and funny you never get bored when you answer this let's start
    so question is very simple how many of you are asking question yourself when you taking any trade in market the question is like
    1}WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS TRADE?
    as i observe from lots of trader only few of get this question when they taking trade most of people i see they take trade only on the basis of some signal or some group discussion or getting signal from their indicator or system
    see the question is look funny but it has it own important value i observe that when we get this question before taking any trade then we are in the process of become PRO TRADER because this is the question where we get all answer about our trade and also we can judge Our self that in what stage we are now ie
    are we take our trade with good homework? or we just blindly follow the things?

so guys tell me your opinion about this question and also tell me how many are you are get this question before take trade also tell me the what's your solution when you get this question
    I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER

X