Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How do you exist a trade?
    Hello my dear friends this question share to all the friends my opinion this question related to how to exist or trade. There are only two ways you can get out of a trade by taking a loss or by making up gain.
    When taking about test strategy will use the term take profit and stop loss order to refer to the kind of of exist being made. I am share my knowledge question related please you share your answer this question about thanks.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear your knowledge about Forex trading is very best for all member of this platform. If you are a good worker in Forex trading then you should must know about entering and the existing from the live market in Forex trading because it's a very tough time for any trader at this time if you are in laws are in prefered you always does the market condition then exit from the market you are totally write about the two ways of existing from the market the number one is gaining profit and the number 2 is gaining loss I suggest to you please make a good analysis for trade then you will always in profit at the time of exiting.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If you are a experience trader then you don't stop trade if you face losses because market news and market situation has so many fluctuations in any time. So get experience and gain small profit as better than gain losses. We need time frames and concern concentration in this work . in this work we learn a good gripping on which time you sell a currency currency and which time you buy a currency. Always use small lot size and set a profit stop option..

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hey dear .hope u r fine

Raise your stop to break even as soon as a new trade moves into a profit. This can build confidence because you now have a free trade. Then sit back and let it run until price reaches 75% of the distance between risk and reward targets. You then have the option to exit all at once or in pieces. This decision tracks position size as well as the strategy being employed. For example, it makes no sense to break a small trade into even smaller parts, so it is more effective to seek the most opportune moment to dump the entire stake or apply the stop-at-reward strategy.

Larger positions benefit with a tiered exit strategy, exiting one third at 75% of the distance between risk and reward targets and the second third at the target. Place a trailing stop behind the third piece after it exceeds the target, using that level as a rock-bottom exit if the position turns south. Over time, you'll find this third piece is a lifesaver, often generating a substantial profit. Finally, consider one exception to this tiered strategy. Sometimes the market hands out gifts, and it;'s our job to pick the low-hanging fruit. So, when a news shock triggers a sizable gap in your direction, exit the entire position immediately and without regret, following the old wisdom: Never looks a gift horse in the mouth. (See also: Trailing-Stop/Stop-Loss Combo Leads to Winning Trades.)

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Dear friend, knowledge, experience, emotion, are the keys in trading. If we only trade blindly, without any of the aspect as i mention early, it will make us no difference than a gambler. As we already had that we can easily tells when we gonna enter a trade and exit a trade and how to use a proper money management.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Always first analyse the market and then open your trade and always use take profit and stop loss don't work without having proper knowledge then you can easily take profit and exit from the market

Comment

Advanced mode

X