Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading The Daily (D1) Chart
    Hi friends hope you all are fine good afternoon. According to my opinion When it comes to medium-termed positions, technical indicators start losing their strength in favor of fundamental factors; that’s the real strength of fundamental analysis. However, we’re still sitting in the middle, so using indicators is not really too big of an issue. When trading day or week-long positions, moving averages start to become a good indicator so far. It's especially important to use moving averages primarily when there is some direction in the market and to avoid sideways moves. Best wishes. Thanx to all of you
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Daily chart is a long term trading ground and there may be several up/down that can easily blow a medium capital account ranging upto 400 -600$. Specialy Cruid Oil and gold may have variety moves to confuse the trader. Candles will take a long time forma trend direction. In the same time we may have several trades on lower time frame. Trader also cant wait for so long as all are in needy condition. I will not recommend or suggest to anyone to go for such a long time frame.
    Indicators may be switched/changed according to the present market situation.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

If you are going to make a long term trade which will go upto days or weeks then you can analyse the market in the day1 chart. I don't think so that this kind of trading will be accepted by any one everyone wants the profit as soon as possible than go with the short term trading using H1 or M30 time frame. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

trading chart is finding the brand one of the benefit of reading the Daily child in the long drawn out move after forex market one way to identify the trend .
        The easiest way to remind patient SBI keep adding journal and join a trading community experienced .
        Trader that are trading on a daily chart should be aware of the large intraday swing aftermarket the main focus of this is avoid being taken out of the market.
        Using glass top does not mean you have to put more capital at risk one frame of reference is to never is more than 1% of your account balance on any one trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Yes dear I am fine and enjoying the today trading in Forex . Dear there are many time frame in the life charge a Forex trading menu trader work different time frame some trader follow the H1 H4 and some trader follow the D1 for w1 but it depend on your own selfbecause it's related to your learning about Forex trading if you are a good scalp then you work m1 m5 and m30 and also H1but in my experience if you are a long-term trader then you always work in H4 and D1 necessary because this time frame are very effective for long term trading and always related to fundamental trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X