Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

USDJPY TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS AS ON 9TH OCTOBER 2019
    Hi my dear friends I hope you are feeling well in regards to the intraday trading in USDJPY I did say today technically this pair seems in BUY ON DIP would be the good strategy but on behalf of the expected price action setups we can initiate below mentioned trades
    The main basic turning point we need to understand to place stoplosses to save our net equity and avoid unnecessary losses which can wash our accounts
    BEST of luck
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191009_113413.png
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	17535323
    :mt5rocks:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hey Mshahbaz

It's been a slower start to the day so far as markets keep the focus on key risk events that are yet to come later today and during the week. There isn't much on the data docket to move things along in the European morning, so we could be in for a slower one.

Up ahead, there's another speech by Fed chair Powell (likely to offer little again) before the FOMC meeting minutes release and then tomorrow we'll have US CPI data as well as the beginning of US-China trade talks in Washington.

Still plenty to play for with large expiries in USD/JPY around 107.00 keeping price action in-check while Brexit worries continue to heap pressure on the pound as well.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

GBP is under pressure due to Brexit deal since last several months andcall efforts to boost up country economy are looking invalid.
      Today the FOMC meeting minutes will decide the further direction of the GBP/JPY. Traders are also focusing further upcoming events like US CPI data etc.

Comment

Advanced mode

X