Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

crude oil is most important value
    hello dear how are you all of you The price of oil is the most important value on the international commodity markets. Crude oil is the most important commodity and emerging industrial markets such as China, India and Latin America greatly influence the price of oil, since they require more and more oil to support their economic growth and resulting rise in energy consumption. The supply of crude oil is limited, however, and cannot be increased further, since it has become increasingly difficult to find and develop new oil reserves in recent years. As a result, the price of oil has a strong influence on international economic development, since it is urgently needed in all industrialised countries when supplies are limited.
    The commodity of crude oil is by far the world’s most important energy source and the price of oil therefore plays an important role in industrial and economic development. There are different types of crude oil. The most important type of crude oil used in Europe is Brent Crude, named after the North Sea oilfield where it is extracted. Brent Crude is a particularly light crude oil which is carried from the North Sea to the Sullom Voe Terminal on Mainland, Shetland by an underwater pipeline. From there, the crude oil is transported by tanker.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

good post dear friend I am agree with you cruide oil is oxygen for all industries and trading of world also depend on it. this trading fluctuate soo much and professional can survive in this market only.
    Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Main suppliers of crude oil are Arabian countries, Iran and America as well.whenever supply is disturbed cruid will jump to upward and being the backbone for all economies, it would affect all the other pairs. If there is stability in world producers, oil prices will remain in bearish trend. This pair is much risky due to influance of fundamental issues. So we need to be more careful while trading on cruid oil. Stay safe..

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

A century ago, the resource in question was oil. Now similar concerns are being raised by the giants that deal in data, the oil of the digital era. These titans—Alphabet (Google’s parent company), Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft—look unstoppable. They are the five most valuable listed firms in the world. Their profits are surging: they collectively racked up over $25bn in net profit in the first quarter of 2017. Amazon captures half of all dollars spent online in America. Google and Facebook accounted for almost all the revenue growth in digital advertising in America last year.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Crude oil market sentiment very fast and very downloading forex market so when you always work with the crude oil market and behaviour first of all practice more and more and more related to crude oil because today is very fast behaviour in forex market and sometimes when news comes then crude oil very much faster upward and very much download show that one is your risky business at all so first of all when you have better knowledge about Forex trading crude oil system then you always get success in Forex trading because knowledge is keeping clean Forex trading business and your hard work is most important

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Kiranhussain View Post
            Crude oil market sentiment very fast and very downloading forex market so when you always work with the crude oil market and behaviour first of all practice more and more and more related to crude oil because today is very fast behaviour in forex market and sometimes when news comes then crude oil very much faster upward and very much download show that one is your risky business at all so first of all when you have better knowledge about Forex trading crude oil system then you always get success in Forex trading because knowledge is keeping clean Forex trading business and your hard work is most important
            Yes, my friend I am all right and I hope you will be fine happy and spending good life. In this post you have shared valuable information about crude oil. First of all we should understand the market values, it's trends and ups Downs in market of crude oil. Then we should make a trade on crude oil according to the situated graph values. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend how are you I hope you all fine I am observing from too many days that crude oil is very risky to trade because it is moving very differently due to the news after the Saudi Arabia attacks no it has taken the support and going to the bullish direction so it's a good time to trade in crude oil thanks a lot.
              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13600998

Comment

Advanced mode

X