Don't put the when candle is in between.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Don't put the when candle is in between.
    Hello guys. We should not put the trade when candle is in between behavior, when you will clear analysis then you can trade, my seniors advised me never trade in unclear state because that should harmful for your account. Always observe the trend and trade according to the trend.
    HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Very good observation. A good trader will never start any new trade in any confusing state. Start of any pattern and specially the first candle is a doubtful condtion till completion of first candle and should stay of market. Trade only with clear trend that will be more profitable trading. For new traders it is necessary to learn that how to read out chart and how to analyses. Stay safe

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

My dear friend I am agree that we should never place order when candle is in between state because at that time we can't decide that market will move in which direction. Should wait until the new candle is not formed and when you candle make we should suddenly place the order and you scalping for trading with the candles in that way we can earn more profit with more trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

when you are done all this thing related to Forex trading business in Forex trading when you think when you see the graph between the candle so don't put your trade and Forex trading places because I am at that time marketing marketing and behaviour you not now clearly in forex market so when the market in the upward then what your country on cell and when the market if you down then your child by because at that time when you market fully upward and downward then you are market and your behaviour is very much revenue and to get my profit of area in very easily

Comment

Advanced mode

X