Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading in forex is not easy
    I am telling you that in Forex trading there are many risks we can loss all of our capital with a single mistake because this is very risky business of the world we can earn many things from here but loss also we should work in Forex trading with complete knowledge and after getting a experience from a demo account and a expert reader after training 3 to 6 month we can be able to trading in Forex with a small lot size otherwise if we do greed in trading we will loss our capital result in account wash
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

If you want to make money, you will be able to do this in 4 days, and you will be able to do this in the first place.The more they work hard to reduce their income, the more they will benefit and succeed.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

yes my dear friend you are right that trading in forex is not easy we all know that there are many Forex universities which are giving education for trading at Forex. My dear friend we can understand that that is an international business and the currencies of all the countries involved in this trading and also politicians speeches and the economy of every country is depends on Forex trading market. So we can judge importance of rocks trading so so it's a really good highly profitable viable and business so we should try to educate and then be loyal with that business.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

True, trading forex is not easy as it seems. Its not like making a hundred dollar to a million dollar tommorow. We do our own analysis such as technical, fundamental and sentimen in analysing the market. If forex is easy many people will quick becoming rich. If we start forex with zero knowledge and experience will only get our account blown away. Why not try doing some research first, this forum also is very helpful for beginners. Try collecting information, learn and try practising in demo first feel how hard it is to trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Trading is confirmd difficult business and we have to spent a quality time for learning its up and down. Nobody can get success untill he fullfill the requirements of business. New traders accounts are being blown as they are short at experience and knowledge. If we want to survive in this business, we have to work for its learning and should be loyal with our business.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

You are right my dear friend because tradding on the fox is very risky and very difficult we have to learn too many things and after that we are able to do the trading but the profit is on the risk basis we have to fight for the profit we have to use our knowledge and analysis for doing the trading. So I will request to all of the forum fellows to first take the brief knowledge about forex then start trading.
            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13600998

Comment

Advanced mode

X