Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Most reliable and accurate indicator in forex trading
    Hi friends hope you all are fine good morning to all of you. According to my opinion There are many technical indicators that are useful in trading the markets but if there is one indicator that stands out because of its high reliability and accuracy it would be pivot points.
    This simple, yet very effective indicator works almost as precisely as a Swiss watch in that the specific probable outcomes for a given situation are materialized in most cases. Best wishes. Thanx to all of you
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear friend we should keep learning all the time about different tools and indicators that how they will work and how can we understand them for the analysis of the market. Sometimes we use indicators but we don't know how we guess them and how we find the market behaviour from these indicators. So different I suggest that before using different indicators you should need to learn about them and learn how they will work and also used most reliable and decorate indicators because we all know that there are many e number of indicators and tools are available in the platform to guess the market Trend.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Well said. In forex trading, pivot points mean the indicators developed by floor traders in the commodities market. Trades started with such indicators will mostly result in a good profit. But in case of any mis-calculation, a new trader may face a serious loss at the same time because pivot points means a trend reversal which may not reverse for several weeks. So be careful while considering the use of this trading strategy. Stay safe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you welcome to earn Forex mt5 forum. According to my knowledge..there are lot of indicator in Forex trading. What moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) is a Forex indicator designed to gauge momentum. Not only does it a trend, it also attempts to measure the strength of the trend. In terms of giving you have feeling for the strength behind the move. It is perhaps the best indicator for Forex. My dear these are some tracks about Forex indicator.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Hello friends hope you all will be fine...
          During stay at mt5 Forum you gain knowledge about Forex marketing and the basics to make business strategies during Forex marketing and there are many indicators that can indicate the next moment of market and also give us idea about fall and rise of market...
          There are many indicators one of them are moving average convergence, movie average divergence, aur Forex indicator design to gaife of momentum

Comment

Advanced mode

X