Why we fail again and again in real account?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why we fail again and again in real account?
    trader lose money again and again in the forex trading business because they can't improve their trading skill and the can't do hard work and learn and practice again and again. so when a trader keeps making losses over and over again then it simply mean that other is strategy is failing him and needs to be rechecked again or that he is repeating the same mistake over and over again without learning from it. you are the one to find out what you are doing that is making you lose every now and then and rectify it. so in my opinion the only way we can lose and loose again as a traders in the forex business is because we have 9 really learn the necessary lesson that will make us more to repeat that losses.
    My latest update:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by riaz musa khel View Post
    trader lose money again and again in the forex trading business because they can't improve their trading skill and the can't do hard work and learn and practice again and again. so when a trader keeps making losses over and over again then it simply mean that other is strategy is failing him and needs to be rechecked again or that he is repeating the same mistake over and over again without learning from it. you are the one to find out what you are doing that is making you lose every now and then and rectify it. so in my opinion the only way we can lose and loose again as a traders in the forex business is because we have 9 really learn the necessary lesson that will make us more to repeat that losses.
    Dear member that is Bachinger important for all of us to get to know the basic reason of ourselves if we really want to get success in that business because our losses and feel worse in the Forex stating is caused by our mistakes which we are going to make when we are analysis the market so Better to not repeat mistakes again in the future.
    Faiza- Trading Journal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post13496774

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Because of our greed and less knowledge and experience we fail again and again in real trading and lack of practice or no practice is another big cause of failure in trading when we have no proper understanding and experience we will get loss in real trading so if we want to get success we must have these qualities.
      My trading journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14889329

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes mostly Beginners loss there money again and again because they don't know how to work in forex market and greed is main reason of loss in forex.first try to control your emotions
        Then work on stratergy and money mangement use small lot always use sl if u have smal account. Thank you greed is curse

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Real account trading is no joke, if you have not mastered the art of trading via the demo account then its a hard thing to earn from trading. Many a time if not all the time we fail out of inadequate knowledge and trading skills that are wanting. Sometimes its out of not following the protocol that is in place like the trading plan or simply not being disciplined enough to reject feelings and thoughts to fully follow the strategy in place.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

The major reason for the failure again and again in real account is that when we are practice on demo trading account we have enough capital and make trades micro lot sizes and we are wait till the time our trade is not going and profit in demo because the balance is more available in our demo trading account but man we are comes to the real trading account we have less capital and our practices at high microlot so we use big micro lots for the trading and as a result when market goes against our Trend then we got losses and got failure.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by riaz musa khel View Post
              Dear friend, failure is something that we cannot ignore in our life, everyone also having their failure sometimes. But its a lesson for us to review our mistake in the past. In trading never fear to lose, it will become one of your experience. And that experience will teach us in the future to be more careful. Never repeat the same mistake and keep learning.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

In failure condition we need fine the weak points in my opinion the only way we can lose and loose again as a traders in the forex business is because we have really learn the necessary lesson that will make us more to repeat that losses so try to solve problem first...
                SAM SAM Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

My dear bro this is a very good question about Forex mt5 forum. According to my knowledge. We are fail in Forex trading real account because we have do not work on demo account. This is a big platform money trade forum. The People want rich in short time. This is very risky work. Thy do not follow the rule. Thy do not follow the broker. You want to maintain a flexible mindset. Ask for help. Take time to recover and start over. Give yourself a break. Geva Mor and lot of time to mt5 forum. Doing hard work.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

usefull post dear. we cannot give attention to the mistakes which we previously done and as a result we again fail and we want in next recoverd loss in next trade as a result again we fail. patience and emotions to control it is very necessary for trader.
                    Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Many traders do trading on real without skills lack of practice or no practice is another big cause of failure in trading when we have no proper understanding and experience we will get loss in real trading so if we want to get success we need to get proper skills for doing best trading..

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

If you don't like to talk to us about Hamen, we will not be able to launch Forex in foreign countries, but if we do not, we will not be able to do this again. We have to work hard and help us work hard

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Fail again and again lack of knowledge first of all learn the trading and get the experience of the trading and how much a trader may better work in the market all depends on the trading ways and the experience and it leads a trader to make the strong in the trading..

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Risk management is an important factor in Forex trading. The risk management may cause the reason for your trading success or failure. Because as a profitable business Forex trading occurs many risks in the traders lives. ForexOne is the ECN trading broker which I have been using since 3 years very comfortably. With their advances technology based features and facilities I can control the risk. They give the risk management tools.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

When we will fail if we do not work good i am afraid to say loss would be waiting for you so if you want to be successful in trading and want to make trading your professional career then you should keep learning from this forum and also demo account and then experience gained will lead you to success .

Comment

Advanced mode

X