Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Opportunities in forex trading
    Hi friends hope you all are fine good morning to all of you. According to me many trading opportunities exist among both the major and the minor currency pairs.
    Each major currency pair tends to have its own characteristic trading style. For example, EUR/USD is highly liquid and tends to move in long sweeping trends which can be readily identified. On the other hand, GBP/USD or sometimes also called Cable tends to be much more volatile, and so many times it can be harder to read the chart and trade. Best wishes. Thanx to all of you
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Hanif318 View Post
    Hi friends hope you all are fine good morning to all of you. According to me many trading opportunities exist among both the major and the minor currency pairs.
    Each major currency pair tends to have its own characteristic trading style. For example, EUR/USD is highly liquid and tends to move in long sweeping trends which can be readily identified. On the other hand, GBP/USD or sometimes also called Cable tends to be much more volatile, and so many times it can be harder to read the chart and trade. Best wishes. Thanx to all of you
    Yes dear member Forex Lady is really a worldwide general business and having a lot of opportunities in the market that is totally dependent on us that we have to find out that opportunities with Laurie’s to get a profitable trade with the proper account management
    Faiza- Trading Journal https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post13496774

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Which one is the basic and biggest opportunity of forex is that it gives us income and knowledge on our homes if we work hard we will get success from this so hard work is the basic key of success and the most important quality of forex is we can work in this market at any time there is no limit of time and place.
      My trading journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14889329

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I find some of the Forex traders that i have interacted with to have one pair or a few pairs like two or three maximum, this gives them an edge to know an in depth knowledge and skills of trading these particular pairs. After following a pair for so long, it get to a place where you comfortably study and foretell the trend easily and many a time you find that you are not far from the real outcome, instead of following every pair in the platform which is hard, follow on just a few and perfect them and make your trading easier and fun.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes getting opportunity for making profit from forex is also a difficult thing and when you receive this type of opportunity to make profit from phonics you should never miss this opportunity and you should try to avail this because in Forex trading business when you are where you are opportunities in better manner you can get profit and here also on this forum is the best opportunity to become a good trader because here in this forum we can get knowledge and learn much more things.
          My latest update:
          https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Dear friend Forex trading provide us a good opportunity for earning of money without doing any physical work and we don't need to go anywhere with acid at home at our bad and we can earn a handsome amount of money. My dear friend we can earn more money can a person get work physical on daily basis and cost just a small amount of income. If we have little knowledge then you should use it. Forex trading basics and start you are career with Forex trading with small to uptrend.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I know there is very big opportunity on forex trading, i think a new trader can make their future with forex trading if they know all about forex trading,

to earn more, have to know more about forex and i my view forex is the best platform to earn more money. thank you friends.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

The forex trading is perhaps the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of approximately $1.5 trillion. We know forex trading is direct access trading of currencies. In the past, foreign exchange trading was limited to large banks and institutional traders but recent advancements in technology have allowed small traders to take to take advantage of the many benefits of forex trading using online trading platforms to trade. Virtually forex trading is done 24 hours day and almost 5 days of a week. in the recent times, online trading has revolutionized the currency markets by making it accessible to the small and medium sized investor.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

There are so many opportunities available in forex but to avail them you need to be a good senseable trader. 1st you need to have good investment, because with small investment you are not here to trade you are here just to gamble and all your investment is at risk. second you need to be patience and only focus on monthly profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

There are many opportunities in forex, you have to learn and get knowledge. You have also learn about business and method of investment. You have to make profit, very amazing platform for business and as well as knowledge metarial platform.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

I think that some Forex traders with whom I dealt have a couple or several pairs, for example, a maximum of two or three, this gives them the advantage of in-depth knowledge and trading skills on these specific pairs. After you have been following the pair for so long, you find yourself in a place where you easily study and easily predict the trend and often find that it is not far from the actual result, instead of following all the difficult pairs of platforms, follow just a few and bring them to perfection and make your trading easier,

Comment

Advanced mode

X