X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How do you use support and resistance.!
    Good morning my friends.
    Many trader have make styles and use support and resistance in market very well. The same concept applies to sellingat resistance. Wait for a consolidations near the resistance area then international trade when the price drop below the low of the small consolidation. when buying place a stop loss several sans pillows support and when shooting place a stop loss several sends above resistance.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

If you want to live in the Forex market, Jaate Hain wants to spend a long time and you do not want to be a Jyada, you will be able to spend more time with your Log Log Yahan Se Jyada Se Jyada time market. Providing you with a way to get your money running in the marketplace, and provide you with a long-term income generator

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

There are no secrets and mainly the market has strong points in that levels which already was high or low levels of the chart a trader can determine them in some seconds and it can be also particular levels which matching the movement situation use this method and practice with it for fresh results. I think there is a standard formula by which we can use a support and resistance level to calculate the right position and if we are able to find the support and resistance level in right place we can increase our profit and the possibility and start making money from good trades.
      My latest update:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Welcome to on Forex mt5 forum. According to my knowledge. Price charts allowed traders and investors to visually to I areas of support and resistance, and the gave clues regarding the significance of the price level. More specifically, thy look at: numbers of touches. The more times the price tests are sports are resistance area, the more significant the level becomes..

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you. Morning. Opinion to me. The same concept applies to sellingat resistance. Wait for consolidation near the resistance area, then international trade when the price drops below the logo of the small consolidation. When buying, place a stop loss several sets below support and when shouting place a stop loss several sets above resistance.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Without using the right trading strategy you can’t always ensure your trading earning. There are many traders who have earned profit once or twice. But it is very tough to earn money rapidly. The best way to earn money rapidly is using the high trading leverage which I got from my credible broker ForexOne in my trading. They allow the flexible leverage for all types of traders that are 1:500, and now I can make good volume of money.

Comment

Advanced mode

X