• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What's better, Forex or Stock Trading
    Hi friends
    Hope you are fine .
    What do you think which one is better Forex Trading or Stock market.
    In my point of view Forex Trading is best online business ,it is so much profitable business, this is risky also but with proper trading plan and Risk management skills you can minimize your risk factor.
    What you think?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

according to my knowledge my dear friend a big advantage in favour of Forex trading vs stock trading is the period leverage offered by Forex brokers. It is not unusual for FX broker to a for 1 ratio 15 age vel admiral markets of 11 age of up to 1 ratio 30 for retail clients and 1 ratio 500 for professional clients. it is very unique and good information I share with you hope you are understand and share your information with me.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hi friends how are you hope you will be fine by the grace of God i want just tell you according my experince and knowladge in forex trading.the stock exchange is best than forex market forex is too risky so be ware and you can do forex if you have patuence

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

in Forex you are dealing with unlimited numbers of everything and also you are reading on economy of country itself so prices can go any level and Forex prices wave is very powerful than wave in stock market and in stock market number of shares participants amount of money are limited so you can see the psychology clearly. another use difference between stock and forex market is that currencies depend on the economy of the country and stock depend on the progress of the company but both are in touch with the growth and get easily affected by the country crisis on forex and stocks.
        My latest update:
        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

good post dear friend I am agree with all opinions but i will say stock market trading isbetter 1000 time then the forex and our money is at risk.
          Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

My dear friend when we are getting everything free then everything is better because our concern with earning money. But the difference between stocks and Forex trading is that in Forex trading use small capital to trade but when we talk about stocks then we need large capital to trade. Forex we can earn more profit with small capital but earning more profit from stock we need a big capital and also its gave slowly earning.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think recording is much better related to other online business is same like a stocks so what you are best for sure because when you have better learning abilities and skills ever then you always enjoy this business and other business is not proper work with so here Forex trading business in and your skill improvement when you put your into yours using for your knowledge about studying then you always get success in Forex trading business and more foreign motivation and hard work ki factory Forex trading business support your best efforts and behaviour Forex

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by Furqi999 View Post
                Hi friends
                Hope you are fine .
                What do you think which one is better Forex Trading or Stock market.
                In my point of view Forex Trading is best online business ,it is so much profitable business, this is risky also but with proper trading plan and Risk management skills you can minimize your risk factor.
                What you think?
                I think both are great business and all depend on how we can perform each of this business. This is not a easy game, it is really difficult and we need to learn the business slowly. When we have enough knowledge and experience , slowly we can reach to the land of success. Stock trading is very powerful and most trading houses are involved with this products but we need a bigger investment to do it. Forex market is more volatile , so profit is much higher here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

In my opinion Stock trading is better, but for stock trading you need to have good investment atleast 5k$ because Stock market is not traded like forex market its totally different. Traders use to buy the Stock when its low in price and sold when price get higher they have to hold the stock for more then year some times. So stock need patience and good investment but the return is much better then forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex is some risky but it is better but we see that slowly we can reach to the land of success stock trading is very powerful and most trading houses are involved with this products but we need a bigger investment to do it Forex market is more volatile so profit is much higher here..
                    Sincere Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Forex is better than stock we know well we must have to learn about the trades properly. We must have to gain some good experience on it by practicing the demo or main trade. Our success mostly depend on our experiences so it is very needed for every forex trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

forex trading is better if we have good learning a trader should be expert in strategies and techniques of trading for obtaining success . Those traders have the good abilities to do trading properly ,they always succeed to take big profit consistently in Forex .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                        • #13 Collapse

Stock trading becomes for haram. There is a lot of problem with the rest of the islam so we have a left in the trading. I have to work it gets a lot easier so it's much better to work in it.If we do stock rating it has to look haram halal it does not go inIt is better that we do not do stock trading, but rather do general park status

Comment

Advanced mode

X