Is trade on gold is risky or profitable?
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Is trade on gold is risky or profitable?
    Hello dear forum members I hope you all are fine according to my opinion there are two answers of this question 1gold is very fast and profitable trade mostly traders like to trade on gold due to his fastness there are many experts traders got profits very easy and fast.your knowledge and experience matters to trade on gold.
    2-trade on gold is also very risky because the movements of this market is very fast.it is very risky and harmful for beginner traders because they have not sufficient knowledge and experience to handle this market due to his fastness they face losses.so dear friends I suggest not to choose gold trading in begging frist improve your knowledge and experience then enter in gold market which is very profitable market for expert traders.share your knowledge about this thread best wishes for all of you. Thanks
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Gold trading is risky as well as profitable I will go for both options, it depends on you how you utilise your knowledge and experience about gold trading if you have good knowledge and experience and you are expert in making analysis then you can Say a gold trading is very much beneficial for you but if you are a gambler and depend on your luck then it's very risky and harmful for your account.
    AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Dear friend gold trading is very much risky my senior traders told me about to avoid gold trading in the beginning because it's very risky and I do not have enough knowledge about it so in my views it's very risky but if you have good knowledge it is highly profitable trading also so with the passage of time you can learn about it and get beneficial results from gold trading it can fulfill your desire as compared to currency trading.
      HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello my dear mt5 friends how are you. Well, if you have good knowledge and experience about forex trading business and also have huge amount, than you can easily get good profit on gold. Gold is fastestDear Forex trading is a very attractive business and thousands of people are joining this business on daily basis and we know that this is very profitable and reliable business. Gold give you more profit if you have better knowledge and information.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hi members how are you all hope you will be fine by the grace of the god i want just tell you according to my experince and knlwledge in forex trading.Gold is too risky pair.gold is moving very fastly.gold can wash your account but also huggest peofitable thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Sir mt5 Among all the precious metals silver by virtue of being more affordable has been a preferred choice of masses for ornaments and bullion investment There is a good market which offers fair price discovery and reasonable liquidity All of these make this precious metal a good investment asset for many thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

hello dear friend I hope are you all fine dear friend according to my opinion gold trading is risky as well as profitable i will go for both option.But mostly gold trading is not profitable at all for someone to profitable from a trade, someone else must lose. Everything cancel out and the net result is exactly zero profits,
              Now that's not to say any individual can not win. Just that some people will win and some people will lose.Nor does that mean that investing in gold can't be profitable.If the price of gold rises,the total value of all the gold increases and everyone who has invest in gold profits. Of course, if the world decides to stop holding wealth in a worthless hunk of metal and instead hold wealth in a worthless digital currency then the price of gold is liable to fall instead.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Gold trade is very risky and also profit able if you have knowlge then on trade gold no problem if you have lack of knowlge then your are always on risk gold pair very volatile pair newbies never trade on gold because low capital and trade on gold is very risky

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

my dear friend gold is a highly volatile and high liquid asset. Dear friend as gold as more risky same like that goal is a more profitable. Dear friend there is a high risk is available while we are trading on gold and also there is the high profit available in the gold. If you want to trade on gold we need 100% analysis trend of the market good learning and education then we can make our trades profitable at the Gold. My dear friend there is no problem if you have enough knowledge to trade but you are always on risk gold there was very volatile and I suggest that new traders remain away from the gold and oil until they don't get enough knowledge.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Trading on gold is both risky and profitable at the same time, anything with a high risk always has a high reward and gold is one of those high risk high reward situations. Knowing that before hand will help you to make the right trading choices while trading it, its very volatile and trendy and a small movement can mean a lot of profits or losses. You have to be well skilled analytically to do gold otherwise it might be the beginning of your Forex downfall.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

there are many currencies in which you can trade in forex market gold is very expensive and risky currency because there are 50 50 chance of winning and losing in gold and if you lose your finished and if you when you become only experience traders should trade in gold. so trading in gold must require highly trading mind set with experience of trading gold is highly volatile metal as compared to the currency pair and gold can move up to 200 pips without any alarming or notice so be careful with it.
                      My latest update:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

We all know this gold is very risky pair for trading i suggest not to choose gold trading in begging first improve your knowledge and experience then enter in gold market which is very profitable market for expert traders share your knowledge about this thread best wishes for all of you...
                        SAM SAM Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

good post dear friend and very informative i am agree with you gold is major currency for trading and soo much up and down. A professional trader can earn soo much profit or goes in loss in short time.
                          Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Remember that gold trading is very risky in the market trading in gold must require highly trading mind set with experience of trading gold is highly volatile metal as compared to the currency pair and gold can move up to maximum pips without any reason so avoid gold trading...

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you. Welcome to on Forex mt5 forum. According to my knowledge. Gold trading is not profitable at all. For someone to profit from trade, someone else master loss.... Normal does that mean that investing in Gold cannot be profitable. Is the price of gold Rises, the total value of all the gold increases and everyone who has invested in Gold profits.

Comment

Advanced mode

X