Risky trading is a bad as compared to risk free trading in Forex.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Risky trading is a bad as compared to risk free trading in Forex.
    Dear member of this platform I want to who told you about main thing in Forex trading many people think that forex is a game of buy and sell but they don't know about money management when you trade at life account you do not need to risk more than 2 to 20% of your total capital. Risk management will help you to avoid suffering high loss on any trade. So so always trade with risk free it's better for your future trading.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear you are right about that point. Every body know that forex trading is very risky business and their is very difficult to get success in this business. Every trader want to get success with out any loss and risk. So friends if you want to get success in this business then try to make your trading risk free which is best for trader to save his account from loss. Always try to make good analysis to perform better trading.
    Arshad Trading Journal
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello members how are you hope you will be fine by the grace of the God.i want just tell you according to experince in forex trading that risky trader always be in loss but risk free trader always be in profit so dont do risky trading thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello dear friend. Good morning. Dear I am strongly agree with you. Dear friend you are right. Risk free trading is better then risky trading. Dear friend some if traderd depend on their luck and start risky trading. Dear risky trading is very bad habit. Dear risky trading leads to loss and risk free trading Leeds to success. So dear friend everyone of us joined forex for profit not for loss. So always try to trade in matter risk free trading by following the market flow. Depend on your knowledge don't depend upon you luck in forex trading business. Thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Sir mt5 anticipate that if you wish to abate your accident do not try to barter with top advantage espacially the insta's advantage it is so top. for me the bigger advantage should not execced then you can barter with low accident and it will be harder to lose your basic cayz the advantage is low thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
            yes we should work here with the full honesty and with the sereneness.risk is a very bad thing here. who one take risk always face the loss. so we should always work in a straighten way and try to be positive and try to increase our knowledge and experience there .in this way we can become successful.
            My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

There is no risk free trading, its either you are risking too much or a little, the risk is directly proportional to the outcome, low risk gives low profits or losses while big risk will give big profits or losses. Risk should be calculated according to a number of factors being the account size and the trading opportunities available. When the market is good you can risk a bit more than when you are unsure of the market.

Comment

Advanced mode

X