No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Tips for Forex trading
    hello dear Forex friends I want to tell you that if any person want to start Forex trading then he have to get a lot of knowledge about Forex trading after getting that knowledge he should had started to work on demo account from 2 to 3 month then he will be available for a real account trading otherwise he will face loss from Forex trading because it is very risky business near to me
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Welcome Jaffri, i think you were on Pak Forum but may be i am wrong.

Forex is although risky but cant stop taking bath due to fear of fever.

Similarly we have to prepare ourself to face each and every challenge that is related to our trading try our best to reduce the risk factor. Once we get familier/go through, further steps will be more easy but our weak base can give us any serious loss. It is not necessary to spent 3-4 months. One month is enough if we work with full dedication and remain committed.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #3 Collapse

if you want to successful in Forex trading then you said stop loss is for every trade because it is very important you make a trade bye but market well again your opposite direction moving then what do you so it is very important you stop losses for every trade. Make a good strategy for every trade before trading you need a making good strategy after that you make a trade in market for getting good profit. Keep your emotions chapter for trading my dear friend Forex trading is not understand your emotions and not accountable point Forex trading understand your strategies plans then you have apply in market. Never try to compensate for your loss is. Only trade when you feel it's the right moment. without any right positions you not make a trade in market because then you face a loss.

Comment

Advanced mode

X