Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trade with analysis but how analyse
    Trading is a business so you have to treat it as such if you want to succeed. read some books by a chatting program open a brokerage account and start trading rather than a business plan it is a mistake because if you don't follow your trading plan is written there is a court of disaster every time you enter the market. itrader must now where the market has the potential to break or otherwise then they have to decide where they will take a plane should be arranged neatly when you are trading but with a re evaluation after the market closed. this is to adjust changing market conditions and adjust the level of skill as a trader every trader should write their own plan with a personal account trading style and goals other use the plan does not reflect the characteristics of your trading.
    My latest update:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I hope you make analyse next future x because analysis is most important for good trading I want to explain you what is analysis. analysis is the process of breaking a complex topic a substance into smaller parts in order to gain a better understanding of it. The technique has been applied in the study of mathematics and logic sense before Aristotle,through analysis as a formal concept is a relatively recent development.
    And according to my knowledge analysis is the process of breaking down or something into its parts to learn what they do and how they relate to one another. Examining blood in a lab to discover all of its components is an example of analysis.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

You are asking very good question that always should work by doing analysis but how to do analysis of the market you need to know what is the market latest trend and what are the indicators which help you to understand the market and you also must know about the candlestick pattern

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Analyses means that current pair position in the market and what is the expected change/any upcoming move of a selected pair to trade. This can be judged through related country geopolitical situation, overall market value of that currency, supply and demand ratio etc. Support and resistance levels as a technical aspect. These all will help a trader to analyse the pair to plan/decide a new trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

we can analyse our forex trading by monitoring figure such as interest rates, gross domestic product, and others types of countries economic data .analyse technical indicator and interpreting the data into buy or sell decision , analyse your own personal skills weakness and bring improvements in your trading. make a chart of important indexes for each market on a longer time frame.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

My dear friend you ask a very informative question and it's or responsibility that we will satisfy you. My dear friend we have licence all the time there when we are going to place order we should make analysis of the market but no one Towers that how we can otherwise the market. My dear friend analysis mean that we should read the news also speeches from the politicians of different countries use all tools and indicators to find the trend of the market basically fine in trend of the market is the analysis of the market. Analysis mean that we find the market situation which gave us profit when we place an order.

Comment

Advanced mode

X