What if you have a lot of money will you using all of it in trading forex!!!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What if you have a lot of money will you using all of it in trading forex!!!
    Well, if I have a lot of money I won't just have all of them invested into forex trading and not as if I'm not knowledged or doesn t know how the business works. But just for precautional reason, And not putting all my eggs in one basket, I will have the money divided, invest 30 percent if it into forex and then keep the rest, perhaps adds more as I progress.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear friends, you should not invest that until you have just Knowledge and experience you should till that time do free off cost business which is mt5 ultimate post you and give bonus on creating thread and trade on it because in forex you cannot succeed without knowledge and experience.
    Kamran5857's Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

no, my dear friend if I have a lot of money then I will never use it in Forex trading business my all money. If I will invest my real money then I will invest a certain amount of my real money in Forex trading business for the trading purpose. Invest all the money and Forex trading business is not a wisdom. Because if for trades are going against our favour and was or all the money then we become Hero to zero and just few seconds. Soi keep risk management and money management and also a margin for the investment of real money in Forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Well,forex trading business is very profitable business in the world also very famous business.
        According to my opinion if you have good knowledge and experience about forex trading business, than if you have a lot of money than you should invest money 40%,And remaining amount will be save,in case of any mishaps.profit and loss is a part of business.if you faces a loss you should don't worry about that.

Sometimes we earn a lot of money on forex trading business but sometime we face a big loss.So, don't worry about that and you should control our emotions on that time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Jaisingh Forex trading business battery money in Forex trading then you always get success in Forex so how to get balance in Forex trading business it's very easy in Forex trading and more and more time overhead line of these things related to Forex trading and forest officer Mahir and because if you spend more time over Helan all this things resolution and then what I am because the continent quality wise person you that we can last working day get more and more than that when is your perfect you can get easily on Forex trading business and get more and more money easily

Comment

Advanced mode

X