Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many tyes of chart in forex
    As i am not an experienced trader but i listen from my friends that study about some basic things about forex is very important for a new trader like candle stick patern and chart types.
    I think there are many types of charts like bar chart and line chart and we should familiar aboit these charts and how do you think about these types of chart.
    See my latest Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

My dear friends a trader know about the type of charts because a trader work in any place in any business he know about very well. My dear friends there are three types of charts commonly used in Forex that you can can flick between on MT4. Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick chart. this three types of available of charge you have need to learn about this charge very easily I share with you about three types of charts very clearly. hope you understand and learn and increase your information about Forex trading and types of charts.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

There are three main categories of chart provided in MT4 trading plateform. Line chart, Bar chart and most known is candlestick chart. It is much easy as compred to the others. Further you can modify your chart as per your choice with available option like colours, addition/deletion of any specific indicator etc. It is adviced that a simple chart is good for technical analyses. Stay blessed

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hay friends according to my knowledge of Forex chart allows are traded to historical currency exchange rates. Most Forex broker will provide free Forex charting software for clients who have a pen and funded trading account. Forex chat like those available for other securities present information useful for the technical analyser for currency pair. The candlestick or is it to interrupt and a good place for beginner start figuring outfox chart analysis. I am share my knowledge to this question related I think you like my opinion.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Welcome to on Forex trading platform mt5 forum. According to my knowledge my dear there are three types of charts, commonly used in Forex that you can flick between on MT4: Line chart, candlestick chart. Most Forex broker will provide free Forex charting software for clients who have opened and funded trading accounts. Forex charts, like dose available for other securities, praise at information useful for the technical analysis of a currency pair. My dear these are some chart about Forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hello dear forum members I hope you all are fine and enjoying mt5 forum according to my knowledge charts allow the traders to view historical currency exchange rates.most forex brokers are providing free forex charts software for clients who opens forex trading account.these charts are very useful for technical analysis of currency pairs.most common charts are used in forex trading are line, bar and candle stick chart pattern.the most papular charts used by traders are candle stick and Japanese candle stick.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello my dear mt5 friends how are you and hope that you are fine and enjoying with good earning.Forex trading business is very profitable business in the world and also very famous business.
              According to my knowledge there are three types of chart on mt5 forum.line chart,candlestick chart and bar chart. It is much easy as compared to the others. Further you can modify your chart as per your choice with available option like colors, addition/deletion of any specific indicator etc. It is advised that a simple chart is good for technical analyses,because simple chart are easy to understand and every body can easily understand and follows the chart when you start trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Hope is that you all will be fine....
                This is quite interesting question which shows your interest in Forex marketing...
                There are three basic charts in the empty file which are given below,
                1 Line chart
                2 candle stick chart
                3 bar chart...
                This is much as compared to the others....
                It is advised that a simple chat is good for technical analysis because simple charts are easy to understand and everybody can easily understand and follows the chart when to start trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Line chart, bar chart, candle stick chart these 3 are charts in forex. You will find three types of chart in metatrader settings.. watch my screen
                  Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

Different type of charts in Forex trading business when you put your password then you always learn about behaviour Trend and marketing and business so don't worry about it it's about of business in sometime and sometimes wallpaper picture TV shows market and behaviour with her son always afraid chart and then there because it's is most important thing ever expanding business when you have better knowledgeable Forex trading and mover with hard work and excellence then you always learn about charts and market and heaviest

Comment

Advanced mode

X