Why trader lose money in Forex trading.!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why trader lose money in Forex trading.!
    My dear friend many reason a trader get loss in Forex trading. there are lot of reason but this is actually the number one reason boss traders lose money on Forex. They insert on adjusting their strategy to have as love a probability of taking a loss in the short term as possible. This result in them unintentionally maximizing the amount of the loss.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Mostly traders get loss due to their own mistakes. For example we know thatvan event is planned on coming Friday thatvcan affect Gold, oil or any other pair but still we put a trade on that pair. Even we dont know about enent, its also trader fault.
    Sometime we worked very well but still in loss. This is an un-intentional loss. Like oil was jumped from 54 to 63. It was just due to an incident that occured during weekend when market was closed. No one can expect such a huge move, so many trader accounts were washed but we can say it as unexpexted event. We can just do our best upto to planned events etc to analyse them well and can earn a reasonable amount.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Traders losses in money forex market reason lack of knowlge always make first knowlge complete and practise more and more 5 or 6 month and use proper money managment to become good traders never follow other people always follow rules

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Many traders loose money in forex due to non availability of solid planning and stragty. I saw a lot of persons who have very low knowledge about forex and almost zero experience about forex knowledge but they invest very big capital and when they start trading they get only loss. So conclusion is that many traders face loss in forex due to less knowledge and experience they should try to improve knowledge and experience and then to re enter in the forex market.
        See my latest Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X