Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Every trader washed his/her account in start
    Every trader washed his /her account in start of his trading career. I don't think there is any trader who did not washed his account. What is your opinion?????
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

many traders come in Forex trading first time and make a trade without any knowledge and information after that he face lost but not a number of traders doing this act. bus account at Ada is a form of market many populations in which and invested simultaneously sales and boys the same financial instruments to create misleading party ficial activity in the marketplace. First and investor one place a sale order then place a boy order to buy from himself or vice versa. a trader come in Forex trading first things he need to learn about the market condition up and down after that we make a demo account for practice. A trader have not learn and not a practice on demo account he will loss and wash account.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I have faced this situation for several time (almost 6 time account wash) due to greed and hurry. Then i realized that i am on wrong way. I just stopped trading and start observing my trading on demo account. I found a good tip that i should trade only on sure indicatore. In starting everyone start a blind trading but after some time we adopt a proper way of trading and know about the market reactions.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello friends how are you hope you will be fine by the grace of God.i want to tell that every trader washed his account in many time.because they gain experince after losses.and after knowladge and experince is our power in forex trading thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Forex traders enter Forex initially and trade without any kind of knowledge or information later on, plus they face a damage, although not many traders perform this. The Ada shuttle bus account is a sort of market for numerous residents who at typically the same time invested throughout sales and boys typically the same financial instruments in order to create a misleading official market activity. First, the particular investor places a sell off order and then places boys to buy by himself or vice versa. The trader enters Foreign exchange trading, the first points he needs to realize the market situation upward and down, then many of us make a demo account in order to practice. The trader provides not learned or used a demo account of which will lose and clean the account.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Many traders if not all have lost their entire account through bad trades along the way, this is normal for a lot of newbies in the game, there might be some traders who by the time they are investing in the real account, have made sure to follow all the rules of the trade which mostly include, proper risk management, being disciplined enough, patience and good trading and analytical skills.

Comment

Advanced mode

X