Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Gold trading like gambling
    I think trading on gold is so much risky as compare to currency pairs. Gold can give us big profit and at the same time if market moves against our trade then gold will give huge loss. So trading on gold is same like gambling if market moves to our favour then we catch big profit and if goes opposite then it give us big loss also.
    See my latest Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD EVENING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
    yes gold is a most movable pair in the forex trading. it has a lot of movement.gold is good as well as a risky pair.it is a good profitable and loss full pair .it is very risky and dangerous .we should b very careful to trading on the gold pair.there is no expectation of its movement.it has strange movement.if we have a good and unique experience about the forex then we should trade on it. by doing work like that we can get success on the gold pair trading.
    My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Friends gold is a very precious metal and very expensive as compared to other currencies., many people think that trade on gold is a golden chance to earn more profit but keep in mind that as price goes up profit is much more and similar is the case that if price is low then chances of loss is very high as well ., so keep in mind both faces when trading on gold .,

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

No. Trading on any pair cant not be compared to gambling/betting because this all is based on some logical values. Although Gold is risky pair but at same time it is giving a chance of good earning. Now its on a trader end that he handle the situation. If he planned and worked well, he may have a handsome amount. It is adviced that dont take any risk and put stop loss on a close position to avoid and minimize heavy loss. Stay safe

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hello my respectable members how are you?jope you will be fine by the grace of God.i want jusr tell you according to my experience in forex trading if you want become a forex trader than always use low lot size on gold because gold is too risky pairs thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I also thought in that way but this is not true that gold trading is gambling although it is true that gold trading is very risky but professional traders are doing better in gold trading. It is risky bear because of its movement and its volatility because in one day it movement up 100 pips. So in this pair trading is very risky but it is not impossible mission if we have good money management and good strategy then and have proper plan then we can also trade in gold.
            My latest update:
            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

Dear gold trading so risky and very volatile pair gold always use high capital acount on gold trading trading with low capital on gold trading is gambling try to use on gold trading with high capital gold is very risky trading specially newbies don't trade on gold

Comment

Advanced mode

X