Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How to build a trading plan.
    The key to become a good trader is developing a sound forex trading plan and using it on daily basis. One should keep in mind that a trading strategy that may be working well for someone might not do same for you. Because of every body thinking style, managing risk, experience is different from other. It is always better to make one's own trading plan and modify it as your experience grows. Your trading plan should define these things.
    1. What trading strategies you are using.
    2. What instruments you are using.
    3. What are your risk managing/ tolerance level.
    My pips is my power
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

If you want become a successful forex trader than always use low size risk.you can build plan first decide how to save your money than decide how much you can affoard.risk.than learn how to control your.emotions.use this method for successfull trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Every people should have an aim and perfect planning for his success in Forex trading plan is so useful for iterator and without perfect planning it is very hard to building career in Forex because near me forex is more than a business just like a responsibility so every trader should have a business plan. I also believe that success and failure of a trader mostly depend on how how well he prepare his trading plane but prepare a perfect plan is not so easy trader needs to have good trading knowledge to set a plane for his trade. So how anyone can build a plane this is important and this depends how much of your portfolio if you take a risk on any trade this can range from about 1% as much as 5% of your portfolio in a particular trading day that means if you lose the amount that at any point in one day you have to get out this will depend on your trading style and risk tolerance. Still another day of fun for your trading.
      My latest update:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Dear planning of trading in the forex comes with the experience and knowledge which comes with the trading in the forex and with the hard working and try to learn the patterns and try to analyse the trend and movement of market so I will recommend you try to learn the basic things in the forex to get benefit from it thank you so much

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

when we want to create a successful forex trading plan firstly make outlines of your motivation. secondly decide how much time you can commit to trading . no 3 define and clear yours goals. make loss / profit ratio. get complete market knowledge about your trade.and also decide how much capital you have for trading.utilize your own skills and mentally prepare yourself for any type of risk in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Pashupalan you need to have proper knowledge and experience of the market then we first need to find out the market Trend and all those elements which have the great impact on the market and then make plan according to the situation

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Trading plan is very important in Forex trading if we want to trade in Forex then we have to make a trading plan firstly we have to analyse a market chart one week are 2 week in 1 hour chart then we should do technical analysis on the chart after technical analysis we should have to fundamental analysis if fundamental analysis and technical analysis are going in our favour then we should have to open a trade with Samal lot seeing our capital

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Good post dear friend I am agree with your opinion all are right saying we can plan trading if we have completely knowledge and professional in trading. But how much we are professional if we have not patience then you cannot be a successful trader.
                Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

My dear friend to build a trading and Forex trading is very necessary to earn profit. My dear friend trading plan can be designed by the analysing of your previous trades either they are in profit or in loss. If your trades are in profit then you should find that how you got profit but if your trades are in loss then you should find that which mistakes which would be done by you. Then you should make your strategies set target's and then start working to achieve your targets.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Today Milan is very simple in Forex trading Forex trading in for with motivation and hard that when is your class 9 Din Forex because if you are very knowledgeable Forex trading and what is more than your trading line always very much improving in Forex trading business so improve your confidence into your learning ability ability software because if you better than you are so I think better and better business account so learn the basics about Forex trading with strong planning abilities and with suggestions

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                    • #11 Collapse

Dear friends.Learn how to create a successful trading plan and put it into action. With a smart plan, you’ll have guidance on which market to trade, when to take profits, when to cut your losses, and where other opportunities could exist.

Comment

Advanced mode

X