Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex its a patience business?????
    yes, i agree with the fact that forex is all about having good patience...because some traders have a good knowledge and also develop a good planning..but if he is not making a good profit with forex trading, then he will get impatient and make too many mistakes...so due to that, he will always suffer losses...if you ask an expert about forex trading, then they will always advise you to avoid greed and emotions and have patience during trading...
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

In forex trading patience is very important and if any body has developed patience ability in it he can become good trader. I have personally experience that if i open a lot on any pair and if goes into loss and if i wait for some days my trades goes in to profit most of the time. We just stay calm and remain patience until hitting of take profit.
    Patience is most important and we should just wait for our trades comes into profit.
    See my latest Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Bro You said right most traders do not have patience to wait for a proper market position to trade, they try daily to open new order or recover their losses by one new positions but this is like digging a big hole which may be case of death of the trader's account So we should wait for a proper market position and open a new order after more ever waiting is best thing to do instead of being in loss by haste. keep patience always and be responsible trader for good profit

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Patience is really vital in Forex trading especially when it comes to analyzing the Forex market, you might find that a certain trend is about to start in a few hours or you are waiting for a certain formation to form so that you can enter the trend and trade with it, so you have to be full of patience for you to be able to withstand the pressure of not trading until the market fully aligns itself to exactly how you want it to, its not easy to do it that's why its called a virtue and not many people have it.

Comment

Advanced mode

X