Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Learning its better then earning???
    We will get difficult to earn before learn first about what will we do, so learning to have more knowledge about forex trading is good things for starting this work. From that we should not only be interested in the money aspect of forex trading but also we should strive to know more and more so that if we are face any problem we can fix this selves
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Dear you are right learning is better then earning because a trader who want to get success in forex trading they should learn first then practice on demo which is totally free the make their trades in real account then he get good profit. So over all first learning then earning i want to say to my new fellows first learn the trading properly then start their trading.
    Arshad Trading Journal
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Learning is the basis of any earning related effort, all you need is to learn the concepts and terms of that business or work and then on the basis of that learned concepts make earnings. The more time and effort you put in learning the more chance of you to increase chances of earninga.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD EVENING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
        yes if we want to get success then first learning is most important. because earning is from learning.we should have a good learning ability and good learning planning about it .without learning is very bad idea because forex trading is very way to earnings,without learning we can not get knowledge and experience which are basic keys to success in forex trading so dear friends learning is very important in forex trading without learning good earnings are impossible.learning is the most power factor that are understanding in the forex .
        My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you. Welcome to on Forex mt5 forum. My dear bro according to my knowledge learning is so best. If you are not learn about that every work you will not succeed in every field. Learner and learning in a life. For most of the people it is not their choice to vote for one only learning and earning both should continue ultering the ratio, depending on circumstances. You are not learn you cannot get earning good in every field if you are not good student of any kind of situation you can not a good person in life. 2012 quaid experience and also learn and learn more with work to do work hard with patiently honestly and devotion.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hello dear member how are you i hope you are fine Learning is the premise of any acquiring related exertion, all you need is to get familiar with the ideas and terms of that business or work and afterward based on that educated ideas make income. The additional time and exertion you put in learning the more shot of you to build odds of earning, have a nice days
            MY Journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13949619

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

It is Not necessarily you make an earning but some time you learn about something, it's 2nd name of earning. Most of us always think earning means only earn money from anywhere any source but More than than is learning. If we learn about what we find out. If we. Learn about forex trading then it's means we earn all we want. We should learn new ideas of trading and fluctuations of trading trends. You understand that both are together with bra at the foot. Without learning it is impossible to earn in forex.
              My pips is my power

Comment

Advanced mode
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

Yes, you are right. In the beginning learning is better than earnings. Beginners should start Forex in the form of a learning journey and should give a long time to learn, and should pay full attention to it, there are two parts of learning, theory and practical. Practical learning of Forex is a practice that is very useful for learning the true art of trading. So when you guys have full trading skills just start direct trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X