X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

is Forex trading really a career ????
    Yes it can be chosen as a career.
    If a trader wants to earn life time from Forex then he needs to spend more time and have to more concentration. because sufficient knowledge, practice and patience only helpful to sustain your account or else it is very difficult to stay active for long run as your margin may be wiped out in between your trading experience.
    SO trade less gain knowledeg and earn for ever from Forex market.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes dear , forex trading is a international online business in which you can do trade anytime using your preplanning and strategy. It is very good and benefits us and also pro an opportunity to become good trader. You can make it your career business, but you will have to give proper time and understand it's trend and fluctuations. You can make good profit from this business if you have proper knowledge and practice with forex trading. It is also very risky business, almost 90℅ get loss due to poor planning and lack of knowledge about trading.
    My pips is my power

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I have joined forex as a part time in starting and working as a full time member due to its attractive and multiple earning opportunities. It can be a carrier for those who are little bit free for their expenses. So they have some time to learn and adopt it as full time job/business.But people who are with financial issue may not be able to depend on forex. They need a confirmed eaning source. So forex can be an optional/ part time for such people. But it is too good for all.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Yes Forex trading is really a carrier and It is until you take It as a carrier before you will start getting the result of trading Forex. If you take It as a carrier you will surely be a more discipline trader and focus rather than a trader Who do not see Forex trading as a carrier But just a business to make fast money from. In reality traders Who see Forex trading as a carrier are the traders Who make money from the market and not traders Who want to make fast money from It in the Long run.
        MY TRADING STRATEGY EXPLAINED
        https://investsocial.com/forum/tradi...d#post17951310

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

for me, yes, forex trading is a brilliant career for girls. girls who are new into it, they should learn it first. it is a very safe career path for them as they dont have to go out of their house, they can do it in free time, they dont have to leave their family at the back, and they are their own boss. they can easily work in flexible working hours and they can do it from the comfort of their home. i just wonder sometimes, that forex can change my life too and that s why i m struggling to survive here.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Of course, Forex is a real job and many people depend on it to live and support themselves. It is now possible to exchange it even with people who do not have the time to exchange or learn it, thanks to the advanced system Forex copy.provided by the company InstaForex, or The so-called social trading, which allows to replicate the transactions of professionals with many years of experience in the field, thus benefits from their experience in exchange for a profit commission offered, which allows all to trade even without much experience in the field.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

yes my dear friends , Forex trading is an international online company where you could trade anytime applying advanced planning and technique. It is quite good and great for us and that is also an prospect to be a good peacemaker. You can make that your business professional, although you require the correct time and understand your current direction and its changes. You may make a good revenue from this business possess got the right expertise and practice in Foreign exchange trading. It is furthermore a risky business, using losses of around 95% as a result of poor planning plus deficiency of business knowledge.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

yes dear friend Forex is really a very good career and its a very big opportunity for all poor and job less friends now no need to find any job you can join trading business and earn good money and if you do work hard you can make more then any job so Forex is really a very good career , and now just because of mt5 and instaforex trading is more easy and profitable we can trade without any risk of money investment we need to just join mt5 and start sharing your knowledge and experience about trading and get good bonus which can use as real capital on instaforex and you can get your all profit

Comment

Advanced mode

X