No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

success trading
    Sar mt5 setting as a successful trader for senior traders and junior trader not a success for mt5 trading has been success trading best learning of the success trading thanks for you
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Hello my dear friends how are you hope you will be all good I want you to tell you card into my experience and all in forex trading if you want become a successful today then you need to control your emotions if you will control your emotional then you can make successful trainer and reuse just 2%

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

in order to be successful one must approach trading as a full or part time business not as a b r a job as a hobby where no real commitment to learning is made trading can be very expensive as a job it can be first rating since there is no regular regular reading is a business and and curse expenses losses taxes and risk is a trader you are essentially a small business owner and must do your research and strategies to maximize your business potential trading is competitive business and it's safe to assume the person sitting on the other side of a trade is taking full advantage of technology.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

If you want to become a successful trader there is a best way to become a successful trader that's way is practice more and more on demo account without any investment if you are a beginner and you want to become a successful trader than you have to get knowledge and information of forex if you have knowledge and experience of forex you can understand the market and you can start your real forex business than you will make good trades and you will increase your balance in few days

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Friends., forex market can make you to fulfill your dreams in order to make trade in a positive and attractive way ., successful trades are well equipped with knowledge and experience so success in trading depends on the correct knowledge of trading and having experience of forex area .,

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you. Welcome to on mt5 Forex forum. According to my knowledg. Hard work is the key of success you do not achieve anything without hard working. Make a resolution to learn. Action follows intention, so take your first step towards the trading by making a resolution to learn how to trade stocks. Do your research. Get in back to school. Set. Set goals. Say guidance. Start trading. Evaluate your progress. Cultivate good habits. 2000 Sam track about success trading my dear bro also doing hard work hard if you success in life and Forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

yes bro you are right well furnished with learning and experience so accomplishment in exchanging relies upon the right information of exchanging and having knowledge of forex zone. the most important thing is knowledge about forex. have a nice days
              MY Journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13949619

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Everyone want to become a successful trader in short time which is impossible without having knowledge and experience in forex trading. To become good trader few mentioned point should be understand.
                1. Don't open many positions at same time. It's better to choose fewer positions.
                2. Don't play against the trend. Transaction against the trend usually result in loss. Wait for an evident tendency and then make your move.
                3. Always follow your senior or any expert trader in starting if you aren't confident about your decision.
                4. A common mistake newbies make is closing the transaction too soon and thus not using full profit potential.
                My pips is my power

Comment

Advanced mode
                • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                • #9 Collapse

In order to get success in trading first of all get proper knowledge about your trade that you wanted to start . Meet people with full hearted and always convincing them for working with you.spending more work to understanding the market demand of your things that you trade in market . and also control emotions in trading and accept the loss very patiently and also learn from your mistakes in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X