Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

We are competition with ourselves
    I just realised that we are in global competition and we should trade with this attitude that we have to leave all other behind and win this competition if we have this one our mind we will feel energetic and we will never get dull towards trading and trade with full attention. But in my opinion it is not good thinking that we are in global competition I think we are in competition in first place with our self as to be patient learn practice etc, the second place with the market how we can working harmony with it, ND third place with all traders all over the world about the percentage of profit trading strategy trading tactics. So in my opinion don't jump levels to enter competition before its time.
    My latest update:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

To profit in trading you must make recognise the market to recognise the market you must first know anticlines yourself once you know that I want from trading you must systematically define a time frame and working plan for your trading career.
    The various type of account offered by broker can be confusing at first but the general rule in that lo early which is better if you have a good understanding of leverage and trading in general you can be specified with a standard account.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Competition is the word which always pin up the human being to participate/compete in any event/business or activity. But on a broader aspect, we may not be able for a global range. It is good to first fight against ourself as we all have some human errors like greed, hurry and some weaknesses. If we can overcome on these factors, we may proceed further for the next level. There is no competition of traders that who is making more money, so dont feel jealousy with anyone otherwise this will affect as a negative impact for trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

there are many good sides are forex and one of them is the competition the broker help worldwide competitions every year in Forex and they give a big amount of prize money to the trader if you do not know about the trading competition you need to read the article reading.
        the new trailer of an don't know how the professional trader deal with the market this is where trading competition become interesting as a new participant in the forex trading industry you can easily lo lot about this profession from search their trading competition being a few investors you should always try to diversify your approach to minimise the risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
        • #5 Collapse

Forex trading is not a race and it shouldn't be. I don't need to compete with anybody because I'm not anybody. I'm myself. I don't know how that person has come to arrive at how much he has in his trading account so I need not covet his skills at all. Compete in knowledge and learning and not in placement of Orders. That can lead to utter failures.

Comment

Advanced mode

X