No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do day trader pay tax?
    All my dear friends according to my open this question related to share all the people please respond yours answer this question related. Individual trader and investor pay tax and capital gains. Generally speaking if you have the position less than air 365 days. That would be considered a short term capital gain which is taxed at the same rate as ordinary income. I am share my opinion this question related please you share your opinion this question letter best of luck on your working and share your answer.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Investment income is your total income from property held for investment before any deduction this include interest dividend and royalties it does not include that capital again unless you choose to include them.
    Capital gain is d profit you make when you buy and sell the positive of a capital gain is a capital loss selling and asset for lost then you paid for it investor can offset sum of their capital gains with sum of their capital losses to reduce their tax burden.
    capital gains come into short term and long term your charge a low rate on long term capital gains which right now is defined as the gain on asset held for more than 1 year short term capital gains which are those made on any asset held for one year or less.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Good post dear friend I am agree with your opinion and i don't know before this now i cleard and when we withdraw our profit they deduct deduct money i think.
      Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

The tax structure depend on your income if you do not under the range of tax you will never pay the tax. Its total bound to your monthly or anual income. There are different tax parameters to calculate tax from those persons or traders who become under the tax range. If you do not under the range of tax you will be not bound to pay tax.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Forex trading business is banned in some countries if I am not wrong and as well as it is tax exempted in several countries. You have to figure out that in which kind of country your are residing and act accordingly. If tax is applicable in your country then pay out your taxes and clean your money. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

For beginner ine d origin exchange market the goal is simply to make successful traders in market where profit and losses can be realised in the blink of an many just want to try their hand before thinking long term good reason consider tax implication before making that first trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Every kind of income is bound to pay tax but it is associated with some parameters/tax ranges according to individual/company earning. There are different rules regarding tax payers in different countries. So every trader is to act according to his country rules. In some countries forex is not a registered business but not prohabited. So traders pay tax at the time of withdraw or when they transfered their money in own country from abroad.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
              • #8 Collapse

Sir mt5 I have been reading all of your posts and everyone has a specific day of the week that they consider there worst trading day Well mine was quite the same but the worst part was mine was the first day of trading fortunately i was using a demo account. I think we should share the mistakes we think we made on our worst trading day thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode

X