Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Manage you Routine for posting
    Hello dear member how are you posting is very important in in forum for bonus. Please do almost 30 post in day for good bounce. Depend on your quality. Have a nice day thanks for coming in thread.
    MY Journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13949619
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes you should have some kind of daily routine for making posts in a day. You can make almost 30 posts per day and you should avail this opportunity to make all these posts in a day. So that your weekly total posts could increase above 200 posts. Just imagine your weekly bonus for the week with 200 posts. So work hard and create posts as much as you can. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Daily and effective posting is necessary to getva good weekly reward from this forum. Posting quality and quantity both are important. But keep in your mind that only standard post are counted. Post in different sessions as many people will respond accordinly. Also visit other posts and add your suggestion/recommendations as well. It will help new members and they will try to follow your posting as a guidline which increase the chance of more replies/likes. Stay connected.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Respected colleagues , punctuality and hard work makes people more successful in their routine work and in forex market meta trader 5 platform is best place where people without investment can work and without invest can earn profit., this platform requires posting and replying a comment on mt5 platform., keep soaring time for this routin and earn more money .,

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you. Welcome on Forex trading forum mt5. According to my knowledge time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control of time spent on specific activities.**specially to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity. Do work hard patiently with honestly give a lot of time to mt5 form first before you work under when you are a good experience that start real account with time and we met depend on your mind.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD EVENING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
            yes dear we should make a god routine and a time table and then work according to it.in his way with a time table following we can do our work satisfactory and our work easily done and after this on us have n stress and upsetting.so we should follow our time table routine and work always according to it .a disciplined man get success at last.
            My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X