hard work is most important for the success in the forex trading!!!!!!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

hard work is most important for the success in the forex trading!!!!!!
    dear hard workings power gent in the forex trading for the success.we should struggle again and again and always kept patience then we get success.because a struggle is always to achieve his target point and work for it day and night as midnight oil burn for it and at last get it.and patience is the key f success as hard work .so patience reward always sweeten us and leads us the success.so hard work is very important....
    My Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes this is very good thread about the Forex trading work because i also believe on that hard working is the very most and important thing in the Forex trading but in the every field of life we must need the hard working in the our self is the best opportunity for the everyone so keep going to start the hard working and must be think about that we should something earn in the Forex trading business and go to the peak of the online work field.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello my dear friends according to my knowledge this question related. You make the standard 10% per year or so... but it's pretty tough to make a living on a $30,000 account making 10% a year. We day trader need more you may have hard 90% or 95% after loss money or some other seemingly high statistic. George soros is agreeably the most well-known trader in the history of the business as the man who broke the bank of England. I think you like my open this question dated best of luck of your working I should be successful.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

forex is a profitable online business that enables us to make money easily but to do so we must be serious and work hard to achieve our goals because hard working could be exemplified in getting the necessary knowledge about Forex trading practicing in demo account and improve our trading skill and the most important thing is to be a wise decision maker. so that is very much to that hard working is a key of success when a trader do hard work get knowledge and get more experience for doing best trading and get good profit from Forex trading then he can become a successful trader.
        My latest update:
        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

dear friends. how are you. i am new at this forum but i really know that this platforum is profitable. but how we increase money. dear friends without hard working it is impossible we get the success. hard working is the key of success. we must struggle again again.and work hard. practice ddy and night get the experience. spend more and more the thime at this plat forum. then we able to get the success.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

The word hard work is too general and misused, you might be working hard but working to lose, so hard work is relative. You need to identify the area that need more work and channel the energy there, focus on the weaknesses and feed them more and more until they become your strengths. Hard work should produce results that people can see but if you are just working hard without nothing to show for it then you need evaluate yourself and make some changes.

Comment

Advanced mode

X