Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Dont think always about profit.
    Hello my dear all members how are you all.hope all will be fine by the grace of the god.i want just share my experience .if you will think.always about profit and always will shoud profit than soon you will loss very much money and will be on the road
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
    yes dear you are right that we should never only think about the profit .loss and profit are both are the parts of the business. so we face profit as well as loss in the forex trading business.in the loss we should never dis heart and in the profit we should be happy.we always work here with full care and to be positive as well as honest and hard worker.
    My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Although it is difficult to make consistent profit but not impossible because it's depend on your level after reading basically which means that if you achieved that suitable technical experience to do that and learn how to trade on the long-term you will become able on making a consistent profits from this market without any problem in country with the trader who decide not to take care about his rating scale he will become not able to achieve that ultimately.
      My latest update:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hope you all will be fine, dear members the profit and loss are both are the part of business and we should not use our heart during loss and do not lose our patience or emotions during gaining profit....
        We should apply best business Strategies and tactics based on our experience about emplifier forum to gain profit and we should not be a negative thinker during loss because the failure is the first step to the success and we can come back with best and better strategies to earn profit and also cover our loss

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

We do not think always about profit because the last and the prophet are both the part of any business....
          We should apply I our best of business Strategies and we must know everything about the fall and rise of market for earning a profit and if we do not fulfill these requirements then we will face the loss and disappointment and also the frustration during trading....
          Before trading, we must have enough knowledge and experience that what we are trading and also we have enough knowledge about trading and the movement of market to attain maximum profit

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

yeah i agree with you trading not just about profit we need to understand of its market there are profit and loss , but we need to control our loss and increase our profit by using skills , so don't think just about profit always be ready for loss also and if you gain loss face it with fresh and positive mind and learn from your loss and don't repeat your old mistakes again and again for be good trader,

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

we should never think about profit only. in forex trading loss is also a part of it. we should not only keep this in mind that we will gain pips. sometimes when we lose pips, we set out to take revenge from market without focusing our mistakes and learning from them. this is a negative approach towards the market. at first place, we should think about loss and then comes the profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Hello my dear friends according to my knowledge question related. The profit is defined as revenue less expensive. It may also be referred to as NET income. Cash follow on the other hand refer to the inflow and outflow of cash for a particular business. Earning revenue does not always increase cash immediately and increase and expenses does not always decrease cash immediately. I think you should we follow my opinion this question related best of luck think always about profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Dear friends ., forex trading depends on having market knowledge and experience that is used to earn money in this platform .. but keep in mind that there is no profit on forex trading .. some time you have to make management your trading as some lots are in loss and to keep yourself secure from loss you some time have to close the day on break even point .,

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Dear you are right everybody wants to get profit everytime but in the forex sometimes we may face loss so try to bearish these losses and try to improve your experience and remove your these mistakes which you have done 11 the previous trades thank you so much

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If we are not here to think about profit then why we are working here my dear friend. We shoudl think all the time about profit but yes we should keep loss is our mind as well. Strive for profit and Mark your trades in such a manner so that you can have the maximum profit output. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Don’t feel guilty for working towards profitability.However, remember that profit can have many definitions and that contributing to social good is one definition that is often forgotten. Think progress and you will find yourself becoming more socially aware as you work towards that profit line.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Profit or loss are the part of every business.... the profit or loss during any business aur trading and specially in Forex marketing is depend on your hard work and business skill and also the business strategies that your applied during trading...
                          If you have enough knowledge and experience about Forex marketing and also the best business strategy that you will never face loss and if you do not have these qualities and you did not have do work well on mt5 forum then you will face loss which will create the sense of frustration and negative thinking in your mind

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Good post dear friend I am agree with your opinion. Everyone trade for profit and everyone need earning because no one has wasted time. Here work for everyone to get maximum benifits.
                            Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

This is our big misconception that we always think about profit. We should be remain focus and look on the loss also. If you notice and observe that all the big traders when open a trade they set stop loss also for account safe managment becasue no one can give 100 surety of market . It can move in any direction at any time. They keep in mind loss aspect also. We should stop this thinking and kept in mind about loss part. We must have to develop this thinking sonwe can become a good trader.
                              See my latest Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X