Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Advice for the new traders who join Forex trading for the first time
    My dear friend first of all I welcome to all the new traders and Forex trading for the first time. Dear fellows I advise you that you should focus on the learning and use demo practicing because more practice give you more experience and skills and experience and skills give you more income and make analysis of a market easy for you. I suggest you that at the initial you should follow successful traders but with the passage of time you should make your own decisions and takes serious and more trustful on your decisions.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

My advice to all new member of Forex trading business first of all you should need together a lot of amount because you should need to have a huge backup if you got lost then your account may not be wash and there is a huge difference between demo kaun and real account we have to consider all of the losses which will be in real always do a safe trading for a better career in Forex trading system. the advice for newbies is to get the experience and knowledge regarding Forex then enjoy your trading easily when you get the experience and knowledge then you can easily get the profit and bonus.
    My latest update:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Sir mt5 Every beginner can find great valuable information about mt5 Forex trading analysis good entry positions and such stuff on mt5 Forex There are a lot of professional traders sharing great information that helps others But you have to keep in mind that not every opinion and analysis on forums is made by people that really know what they're doing. There are a lot of newbies sharing their trades on forums and you can get beaten if you follow their newbie analysis So find a good mentor and with a lot of knowledge and a bit luck you could make it and senior trader help for junior trader mt5 trading thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Forex trading is that business where you get money with using hard work but they need more thing to perform such types of thing which is basis in trading and the knowledge is mostly involve in it for the successful traders.New comer or new trader should need the more information about trading first and they need demo account most of first because demo account is practice account and the practice is mostly important before going to real account that is why it is essential part of thing in trading and most of the common thing needed in Forex is knowledge and techniques to promote the money that is also very essential part before real account trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Welcome to the best place on earth, first things first, you need to learn before you can earn, don't rush into the real market before investing time to learn and do demo trading. Make demo your friend where you go to practice every little thing that you are learning everyday. Invest only what you can life with losing, manage your risk well by not risking more that you can afford to lose, the trend is you friend, never by any means go against it ever and finally trust your trading skills.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I warmly welcome to the newbie on this forum ,dear friend mt5 forum is the best place and best Opportunity for us to learn and earn online ,mt5 forum has made Forex trading easily approachable for us now it's our duty to learn knowledge about Forex trading and gain experience to avail the opportunity I will advise to all the new traders,
            Don't trade with small capital
            Build confidence and control emotion
            Improve skills and capitaL
            have faith on yourself.
            AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
            • #7 Collapse

my advice for the new traders learn complete knowledge about Forex trading Forex is a huge chapter we should learn proper and enough knowledge that we can resolve our problem with our own analysis and strategies. We should not start trading with basic knowledge because it's risky and with small amount and in the beginning we cannot afford risks. So it's necessary to learn and gain experience with demo account practices.
              HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode

X