Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What about discipline in trading?
    Dear friend discipline is integral part of Forex trading, not maintaining a discipline is the largest mistake of a trader which leads to word losses. Disciplined trader is one who make some big wins and smaller losses. if you are disciplined trader then you can beat emotions and greed because your emotions can leads you towards the wreckage and damage of account . in my views being a disciplined trader you can achieve your goal easily.
    HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Discipline is key to success in forex business but where there is big option to make huge earning it is so tough to a new trader to be discipline in the sea this is a great source of earning then they become so much emotional and make big lot trade I suggest all of you seriously want to stay in forex business then you should make a disciplined practice which helps you to make calculating trading it also help you to open trade and close trade carefully who are now successful trader they are all disciplined trader they make it by practice more and more without discipline no one can get good earning all the time so make discipline and make good trading. Discipline is a habit that is built and reinforced over time the forex market is not the best place to learn discipline but it can be a good place to practice it discipline therefore must be learnt and imbibed from childhood for it is a way of life.
    My latest update:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15181633

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Yes my dear bro I also agree with you welcome to all mt5 forum. According to my knowledge discipline is very good in every work of life every job everywhere. What trading can also be a science in a way. And Forex trading discipline main following your trading system rules strictly and precisely... Traders loss because they fail to follow their trading system rules. They lost because they have no discipline. Follow your return trading plan keep learning on a daily basis do not let losses compound never set a price target Master One strategy at a time listen to the charts.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
        yes are you are right that discipline is e very important .disciplined man get access in a short term s disciplined is very important. Discipline is a habit that is built and reinforced over time the forex market is not the best place to learn discipline.so discipline and as well as planing are ways to the journey of the success therefore we always work with discipline if we want success this is the importance of the discipline i the forex trading...
        My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think Discipline in any of the field is so important to become successful trader.This habit can make you more better than other even that if struggle not very hard than other.like other in Forex discipline is very important it gives you more experience and more knowledge and more bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

But trading can also be a science in a way. In Forex trading, discipline means following your trading system rules strictly and precisely. ... Traders lose because they fail to follow their trading system rules. They lose because they have no discipline

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Discipline management is one of the hardest things to master. At the same time, it is the most important element of successful trading
              Golden Rules of Trading Discipline
              1. Follow Your Trading Routine
              2. Actively Trade the First Three Hours of Each Major Session
              3. Don't Forget EOD – End of Day Trading

77% of retail accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
              Admiral Markets
              Regulator ASIC CYSEC FCA
              10 Golden Rules of Trading Discipline
              March 15, 2018 15:30

Discipline management is one of the hardest things to master. At the same time, it is the most important element of successful trading.

It is up to every trader to establish a pre-market routine and build strong trading habits.

You should strive to attain discipline if you ever hope to achieve any level of trading success. Trading discipline is practised 100 percent of the time, in every trade, each and every day.

So, to give you a hand, this blog post aims at revealing the 10 golden rules of trading discipline. You must continually condition yourself to be disciplined. If you want to be a serious trader, than read through the rules every day before the trading session begins. It shouldn't take more than three minutes to read through them. Think of the exercise as reminding you how to conduct yourself throughout the trading session.

1. Follow Your Trading Routine
              Your trading routine should consist of:

pre-market analysis
              major market hours trading
              end of day (EOD) hours.
              Never try to break your trading routine. Follow major markets and trade only during the major markets.

These include: London, New York and Tokyo markets.

The price moves more noticeably during major market sessions, so you can ignore minor markets. Major markets provide you with a great number of setups too.

In fact, you can already:

check the day's economic calendar for any strong economic reports that may influence your setups; then
              move to price action analysis, to see if the prices have broken through important support or resistance levels.
              My advice is to trade trending markets.

2. Actively Trade the First Three Hours of Each Major Session
              It is common knowledge that the Forex market trades 24 hours a day. But not all of those hours are viable for day trading. If you are a day trader, you want to pay attention to the following trading aspects:

volatility
              momentum
              direction
              trend
              divergence.
              And, you need to decide between positional trading and scalping. Take positions that seem to be the most obvious, because these are the best way to maximise your profits. You can learn how to spot no-brainer setups using our analysis and webinars. Also, pay attention to your trading schedule. The first three hours of each major session are usually the best in terms of momentum, trend, and retracement. It is then that we traders tend to find the best trading possibilities.

3. Don't Forget EOD – End of Day Trading
              When the London session is about to end, you still have approximately two or three additional hours to exploit market movements. If you fail to use this time, your trading might stop in its tracks until the Tokyo session opens. EOD trading is different, as you usually need to trade against the trend. Why?

Because when most day trading market movers take profits, the price retraces. Every close of a buy position is an automatic sell back into the market. The huge advantage of EOD trading is that it does not require constant monitoring which, in turn, makes it ideal for traders with a day job.
              4. The Market Rewards You for Your Disciplin
              5. Don't Let a Winner Become a Loser
              6. Stick to a Proven Trading Method
              7. Don't Chase the Markets
              8. You Are a Long Distance Runner
              9. It's a Step-by-Step Process
              10. Consistency is Confidence

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Agree, discipline in trading is important for us to became a consistent trader. Lot of things need to be consider. Our emotion, our knowledge, experience, etc. Greediness is what we need to get rid in our mind set. Greediness is always make some of the account blown away. Knowledge and experience is also a key in trading without it, it will be a gamble.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Discipline is very important in every field of work and also in forex trading as well we should always trade with discipline if we work with discipline then trading will be easy for us trader should always trade with patience and also having a good plane with strong strategy these two point's are most important factor in forex trading which leads the trader toward success and improved their trading knowledge and experience also.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hello members how are you hope you will be fine by the grace of the God.i want just tell you according my experince in forex trading.discipline plays.important role in forex trading.if we will follow.the rules of trading than we can successfull in forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Welcome to on mt5 forum. According to my knowledge. Trading can also be science in our way. In Forex trading, discipline means follow your trading system rule strictly and precisely.. traders lost because they fail to follow their trading system rules. They lost because they have no discipline. Discipline is a key trait every trader need.. patience patience is related to discipline. Adaptability you will never see to trading days that are exactly like. Independence. Forward thinking. These are some tricks about discipline .

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                      • #12 Collapse

My dear friend discipline is an integral part of becoming are consistently profitable trader. However most inspiring Forex traders find themselves unable to Rehman disciplined as they trade the markets. Dear friend Forex trading obviously requires a high degree of discipline most all traders know this weather beginner are Pro. Knowing is different from doing and while most all traders know they should be more disciplined, it often end up being something they think they can put off until they make X amount of money. Trying to rationalize in your head not being disciplined is one of the the biggest mistakes that almost all traders make at some point. becoming a disciplined trader is about changing your trading habit's.

Comment

Advanced mode

X