Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

how to become a good trader in decison making of market
    good morning dude how are you i want to ask you good strategies of starting a trades and which precautions keep in mind while traging. your kind suggestion will be noted thanks advance.
    Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Friends ., every one want to be a successful trader in forex but to reach that level ., one should have complete knowledge and learning of forex market as knowledge from basic is very import and need to get start in trading market ., it is necessary for beginners to start with demo account and practice as much as they can on demo account ., make mistakes and Learn from them ., it will make you more comfortable after you start real trading .,

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

My brother, if you want to be a good leader in forex trading, do it for a long time, don't do it for a short time and always use your stoploss and techpro free, always control your emotion if you keep your place. Its my good example and avice to you thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hi friends how are you all, well not even calculating how much volatility they can survive is their own mistake. I think there is nothing we can say as for that anymore. If there are any trader here that want to trade with the volatility then they need to start changing how they even want to trade first and invest more in what they think is right, May you get all your wishes.
        visit website

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Wishes to all forum members, actually when you want to analysis deeply and learn to it properly it is very necessary. If you watch the things or the Forex business you can learn it properly. So you can watch it Patsy at your residence and know about Forex tools, hope you all have great day.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Hi and best wishes to all members, there are many things the trader has to watch before continuing in his trading decisions, and I can tell you that the technical analysis could be used jointly with the news trading to know the direction of the market, this is part of the ways I do my trade. And of course, the overbought and oversold region is the places Forex traders should be very careful, do not quit if you want to win.

Comment

Advanced mode

X