Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How forex market trap traders by greed?
    How forex market trap greedy traders while trading? Mostly traders are trapped when they are on the peek of confidence? do you agree?
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Sir mt5 once in a while greed has killed my foreign exchange trading account The first trade i did i was greedy and it resulted in loosing my whole account Other times greed has affected my trading account I think that we need to avoid trading with greed to be able to avoid loss and have profit in our trading. Greed is very bad and must be avoided thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

This is not an easy task and makes trading financial market one of the most difficult jobs. Trading psychology is affected primarily by two factors:
      1. Frustrations when reality does not match expectations.
      2. Loss of trust in their trading systems after suffering severe drops in confidence.

Traders are exposed to many mental traps which cause them to deviate from the essential discipline required for success.
      All the foreign exchange trading knowledge in the world is not going to help, unless you have the nerve to buy and sell currencies and put your money at risk. As the with the lottery "You gotta be in it to win it". Trust me when I say that the simple task of hitting the buy or sell key is extremely difficult to do when your own real money is put at risk. You will feel anxiety , even fear. Here lies the moment of truth.

Start by analysing yourself. Are you the type of person that can control their emotions and flawlessly execute trades, oftentimes under extremely stressful conditions? Are you the type of person who's overconfident and prone to take more risk than they should? Before your first real trade you need to look inside yourself and get the answers.

If you have ever traded, then tell me honestly Has it ever happened that you were losing money in a trade but you were not ready to get out of that? Not because that you felt that market can reverse, but because you were not ready to digest the thought of losing money.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Dear it totally wrong that markets traps any trader. Market has no concern with your profit or loss as well. It you who get caught by your own greedy nature and faces loss in your trades. The most worst thing can happen in this market is when a trader comes under a command of his greedy nature. So its most needy factor to get control on your greed rather than being controlled by that. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode

X