No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Forex Trading Experience
    My first experience in Forex trading. How to trade savely and get profit. First i do get some experience and practice in demo account to how knows the forex trading. My knowledge and skills also develop by the help of forex website demo account. It is a huge platform for traders.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Forex trading experience only game by practising on demo account with at least more than one year after that you will be able to making trade in a right direction.
    So Dear make account and start practicing for getting experience to make yourself as a good trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I have noticed over the last few years a constant stream of ads with the purpose of getting stock traders open an account to trade foreign exchange, or Forex. These ads make it sound like we're in the wrong business, because they usually point out all the advantages of trading Forex compared to all the disadvantages of trading stocks. If you are like me, you were curious, but never bothered to actually go through with it and give it a try.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Forex trading is essential for all those members who are joining this business because you know that every business every work required learning about that and we all realise that forex business is very tough and also risky business so I don't know why people join this business without having good learning and experience so please respected member it is my humble request to all of you please before joining this business try to understand about this business try to learn this business try to get good education and knowledge and then experience of this business after that when you feel that you have sufficient skill about this business then do your this business and after having good skill level you have to chance for good profit from this business
        Cfd2forex's trading journal
        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post12951523

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Sir mt5 My experience of the day: Don't wait for the profit after open position Plan and place a trade on correct trend and harvest the profit I am waiting for profit for my very old position without trading Very bad thanks for you

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING TO ALL FRIENDS I HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL ALRIGHT....
            yes dear experience matter a lot here.if we have a good experiencing as the 2 or 3 years of the trading in about the forex trading then we should work well in the mt5 Forex forum and always would get a good bonus after every week so in a short term we can become successful here.so experience is very important here.without experience we never work good here.
            My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hy dear friends Forex trading is essential for all those members who are joining this business because you know that every business every work required learning ..so experience is very important here.without experience we never work good here..

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

well said, this is the perfect trading opportunity even for students and newbie. everyone can learn here with this forum posting, even senior traders also gives their best advices here and junior traders learn from such mentors. demo is another platform for u to learn n check ur skills and strategies which you have learnt and want to implement on ur real trading account. so one should utilize every aspect of learning to get the most out of their efforts here.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

My trading experience has entirely come from my personal trades either the demo or the real account, when i first started Forex trading, i went straight into the real account trading and i lost everything, that's when i decided to invest all the time in my world to learn all i can about Forex trading. Did a lot of demo trading and practicing out what i had learned before trying it in the real account. I learned the hard way and taught myself everything i know. Its possible but not the best way to learn Forex, if you can find a mentor, it becomes a lot more easier to learn and start making money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hi friends if you become a good trader to firstly make account for practice when you practically work is good your experience becomes upper level and work easily in real account for long period maximum 02years compulsory for good earning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

We can earn good here with proper experience so create it we should work well in the mt5 Forex forum and always would get a good bonus after every week so in a short term we can become successful here.so experience is very important here if you have good experience you will success...
                      Sincere Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

dear friends. firex trading is risky job. so many ups and downs are in this feild through changes the money exchsnge rates in evrer moements. if we want to get the success in forex trading we must work hard. and doing the practice. practice we should on demo account.open demo account. this is not real account. it is fake but it is very hulful for learning and practice. then we must avoid the mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Experience is very essential for best trades more time we spend to learn here the better for us as traders here,so if we learn very well here then we can be able to earn here very well,knowledge is the key to what ever we want to achieve here in this market so we must learn very well if we want to earn well here as traders

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

That one trades Demo account for long has not to do with enough experience required for trading the market. Although being part of it, you should know that market of today is past tomorrow and might not repeat itself. Another ones come when you trade the Live which cannot be as easy as the existing one. That's what individual trader must know because Forex doesn't remain static for long.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Invest With Multi-Awarded Platforms and 24/5 Support in 30 Languages at XM. Offering Superior Client Focus, Platform Access On Any Device & Personal Account Manager. 1 account 16 platforms. Legendary no requotes.

Comment

Advanced mode

X