No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Gold and oil fan
    i am a big fan of gold and oil but i have heard that there are separate strategies for trading gold and oil. they are very risky to trade, and so their trading is very rewarding if it goes in your favour. but be careful, if that trade goes against u, it can wash your account too. anyone who trade them successfully, please share their method of trading both oil and gold. i will be very thankful.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes gold and oil is more risky then currency pairs..try to focus on news and events. If you want to trade on gold follow proper money management and use smal lot

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I am also a big fan of gold and crude oil. These two things gives the best profit to its traders but I prefer crude oil on gold due the spread of 60 pips in gold. Crude oil just have the commission of three pips after that all is yours but in gold you have to wait for the first 60 pips to start your profit. So if you have amount then you should trade in these. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Trading Gold and Oil requires so much discipline and this can only be achieved by working on the basic things that make a trader a better and professional trader. There is evidently no short cut to making good profits from the market other than putting together all the necessary tools that makes a trader a better trader. Trading the Forex market market is a very big deal, especially when trading highly volatile commodities like Gold and Oil.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hay dear friend hope you are well. Dear according to me every trader in forex market is fan of gold and crude oil. Dear crude oil and gold are big profitable trades of the market. Price of these two changes very fastly and many of traders love to trade with gold and oil to get big profit as early as they can. But for trading with oil and gold you should work very hard to get expert of trading then you will be able to handle these two trades. My suggestions for new and inexperienced traders not to choose gold and oil for them because they can't understand the flow of market and face big loss. Thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Dear friend yes there is no doubt these both commodities are very risky but I have a strategy that is fruitful .in my views if you want to trade on gold then observe US dollar if US dollar goes high definitely gold will go down the relation between gold and US dollar is inversely proportional and if you want to trade on oil then you should concentrate on Canadian Dollar if Canadian dollar is increase oil prices also increase means both of these are directly proportional to each other. so today iron $6 in oil trading by observing the strategy.
            HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello dear forum members I hope you all are fine good morning according to my opinion most of people in forex trading are big fan of gold and crude oil trading because gold and crude oil trading are most profitable trading.the movement of market is very fast on gold and crude oil trading thats why most of people like trading to earn fast profits.but you need bundle of Knowledge and experience to trade gold and oil market only expert traders can handle this market.my suggestion for new trade not to choose gold and oil trading because new traders have not sufficient knowledge and experience to handle this market and face losses many people washed their account due to lack of experience.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

good post dear friend I am fan of gold because it gives good bonus and good loss here trader can live which is professional and alot of market knowledge.
                Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Friends curid oil and gold market move fast you can earn more profit if you have knowledge and experiance i am satisfied by these two pairs hope you also

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                  • #10 Collapse

My dear friend we all know that many peoples are fun of island gold and they are getting good profit from this and these are highly volatile and liquid assets they also give good profit If you are using small size also. My dear friends it's your capital is strong and you should trade on oil and gold but one thing you should kept in mind that never be greedy and use the minimum lot size while trading on this both assets gold and oil. When you are trading on gold and oil you should always keep in mind that you should read the news regularly because this both pairs are very affected from the news.

Comment

Advanced mode

X