Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which one is better to trade on? Currency or Gold
    Hello friends let's discuss about the best thing we should trade on it. Well as for as I know I think currency is better for new traders because if you lose some money due to less knowledge, you will still be able to have something in your account but if you trade on gold it jumps in both directions. either you win a lot or either you will clean your account. Please share your valuable knowledge Thanks
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Friend i think if you are newbies then trading on gold proves very harmful for you because gold is a very risky pair and can't touch it for trading while you have no experience, so choose a currency pair for trading and get profit, its my own observations that many accounts have been washed due to trade on gold so try to avoid from it.
    My trading journal
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14889329

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello dear forum members I hope you all are fine and enjoying mt5 forum according to my knowledge if you are new traders then trade on currency because trading on gold is very fast and risky.New traders have not sufficient knowledge and experience to run the business they can get losses in very short time period.According to my personal experience trading on currency pair is batter then trading on in begging if you want to earn profits and protect your account from losses.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i m crazy for trading gold, but i know at the same time ts higher leap will leave me in deeper regrets for life time. so i stay away from trading gold when it is in dangerous mood. i just trade it when i m pretty sure about its movement, for example after any data which has weakened dollar and i find gold escalating higher so that is the best time we should go for buying it and when we see stronger dollar, we should quit buying it immediately and wait for sell opportunity.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

If you are regular trader you know very well that trading is not easy in Gold as compare to currencies because the pairs movement is easy to understand and they also support the less equity and capital that is why the suitable thing is pairs as compare to Gold silver and crude oil and the most important benefits is that you can easy to read economy of countries on daily basis as compare to gold and silver that is reason the best way to make profit if you can knowledge and experience about currencies pairs that is good for you trades and you will be successful person in the world of trading Forex and the education is most important thing while trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

my dear friend both currency and gold have their own importance in the forex trading market. My dear friend if you want to save trading then you need to trade on the currencies because their moments is very slowly E and they can not give you more losses. But if you want to earn good profit then you need to trade on gold but gold is very risky because it's a highly liquid metal which moves very fastly in uptrend and also downtrend. So when you are trading on gold you should keep your mind, eyes and ears open.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

These both are the best at their own. If you have less bonus and you can wait for long time then you should trade in currency. Gold moves very fast and suddenly so if you have large bonus account and want the results very shortly and soon then you should trade on gold. It will give you the result of your trade very soon. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

My dear friends in the gods of your question that which one is the good one to trade currencies and gold I would like to share my experience with you guys according to me it doesn't matter is that which product you are selecting now only thing which matters to initiate money create is the timing, quantity and trade management on top of all these risk management and if you are successfully match all these things it is technically confirm that you will be the winner of the positive trade
                Best of luck my friends
                :mt5rocks:

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Currencies are very good for every trader if you want to save trading then you need to trade on the currencies because their moments is very slowly and they can not give you much losses but if you want to earn good profit then you need to trade on gold but gold is very risky always..

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think gold is better because gold market move fastly you can make good profit if you have experiance and knowledge

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

In my idea currencies pairs are good to trade this business needs proper knowledge and experience then trader can trade well on basis of its skills. The best way to increase its skills is through demo trading account, in which trader can practice and then can get skills in it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Volatile Forex Pair

Volatile Forex Pair

USDJPY
                        GBPJPY
                        GBPCAD
                        XAUUSD
                        USDCHF

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Dear brother, you need to use small time frame scalpers to create a market experience that will allow you to analyze the market in a short timeframe, and have new traders who are not looking for market trends. The larger the timeframe, the slower the movement of candles in us that justifies the analysis of the market as a whole.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Gold id very risky but currencies are good to trade Gold moves very fast and suddenly so if you have large bonus account and want the results very shortly and soon then you should trade on gold if you see money management and which pairs are important to trade if you are successfully match all these things it is technically confirm that you will be the winner of the positive trade...
                            SAM SAM Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Gold is risky but we need good currencies pair to trade but need knowledge too Forex trading is a business, then we need to learn and gain as much as experiences before we can trade with big capital and before we trade as full time trader and make this business as our profession..

Comment

Advanced mode

X