Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What is the best trading strategy.?
    my dear friends at trader have no ability to know what is a strategy mein contract studying for good working and canning good profit. I want to know about the best strategy in free state in for working good and waning profit very well because every trader come in studying for good working after that gaining good result and baking powder have ability to show something.
    here is the list of the best stock market strategies. Trend following strategy trading friend lines trend breaker strategies.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

yes of course my dear friend you are right strategy is the best for success in Forex trading idea a friend a good shaded make a good strategies in every which started working Monday to Friday after that a trader make trade in Forex trading for getting good profit. Africa study strategies and techniques used by a factor to determine the weather to buy a cell currency pair at any given time. Fresh trading strategy can be based on technical analysis and fundamental news based events.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Dear bro I also agree with you. Welcome to Andhra Forex platform mt5 on weekend. Here are three strategies we recommend for beginning traders. Harmonic pattern strategy. Parabolic SAR moving Average trading strategy. Best average true range strategy. An orthodox approach.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello dear forum members I hope you all are fine according to my knowledge a forex trading strategy is a technique used by forex traders to determined weather to buy or sell a currency pair at given time.forex over lapping Fibonacci trade these are the most papular and favourite strategies among many traders,bolly band bounce trade strategy is perfect for ranking market.so dear friends I hope you like my views best wishes for all of you. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Every trader has a different trading strategy. I will adopt a strategy that I will set my daily target and will try to achieve that target for the day. After getting my target I will stop trading and make a withdraw of my profit because we are here to earn money so then we have reserve our profit first. In my opinion this is the best strategy. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
          • #6 Collapse

Good post dear friend I am agree with your opinion but our stratigies must be around the handsome profit and we earn everyday may be it is in small amount or big.
            Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode

X