No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

trading with the trend!!
    I'm beginner in forex trading. Follow the trend. The professional trader always say it to us as a beginner in forex. But, until now, I don't know how to identify that the trend will end. Thread Starter, help us to indentify how the trend end? For example, with your strategy that use EMA. Explain us more about this strategy. How to enter the maket, money management, etc with using this strategy.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

This is very svere step in forex. I have seen my most if the friends who perform forex opposite to the marekt trend. For example market is going into bearish trend they put Buy trade butvit goes into further bearish and floating loss increases and if market go upwards then they put Sell and wait for market reverse direction. So we should perform forex trade in market trend and catch some money
    See my latest Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

In trading the trend is always your friend in the sense that you can not afford to follow anything else whether its your gut feeling but the trend, the secret to succeeding squarely lies in analyzing the Forex market to being able to foretell a certain trend which is currently ongoing or about to start in a few, once you are able to acquire this rare skill, then Forex will bow down to you and making profits will be at your disposal every time that you trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Hello guys hope you all will be fine....
        This is the fundamental law Forex marketing to get success and good profit during for Forex marketing,,,
        Train times as the movement of market which is going bearish aur bullish..
        So that we may change our strategy to attain the maximum profit and become a successful trader in Forex marketing

Comment

Advanced mode

X