Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Why our post are deleted?
    Dear fellows now a days I watching that many post on daily basis are going to deleted. there I want to know no that wherever posts are deleted on daily basis and also we don't get bonus for those post and our post which are not deleted there are more than our bonus which we got. We are getting life bonus also with compare our Post which will make in the whole week.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Brother, how are you? Well, brother! The metro 355 forum has been deleting my posts for a long time. I am also thinking about this and don't bother giving us this bonus Always write in good quality, then it will not delete from your post and write in good post.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Yes dear since last 2 months it's happening that most of the post are being deleted by mt5 forum administration yet I do not have a sufficient answer of this question but as far as I could understand the post that is low quality and not knowledge full and not informative for others and the post that doesn't maintain discipline and break the rules of mt5 forum are being deleted by administration.
      but in my views when administration delete our post they should tell the reason behind that so that we can can recover our mistakes and not to repeat that next time.
      AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by AbdulRehman973 View Post
        Yes dear since last 2 months it's happening that most of the post are being deleted by mt5 forum administration yet I do not have a sufficient answer of this question but as far as I could understand the post that is low quality and not knowledge full and not informative for others and the post that doesn't maintain discipline and break the rules of mt5 forum are being deleted by administration.
        but in my views when administration delete our post they should tell the reason behind that so that we can can recover our mistakes and not to repeat that next time.
        Yes sir I agree with your suggestion we should must be informed by threads so that we can avoid mistakes in the next time and become a disciplined trader. My most of the post were deleted yesterday so I am also worried about it what I have done wrong.
        HOORAB878 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode

X