Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you really relax while trading?
    dear trade I think that Newbies find it difficult initially while trading at Forex trading, but once you set a good trading plan for yourself then you can also be relaxed, you can certainly relax a little bit. But as it is said earlier Forex always has a certain amount of surprise element in it, so you always need to be on your toes to take the right decision at the right time to get success in this business.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yes dear if you have complete knowlge of forex market then will be relax during trading if you have lack of knkge then you will be in tension so I advise plz trade with knowlge and patience don't follow people always follow realty

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Dear friends,. While trading in forex ., one should be very careful when trader is joining forex platform .. proper guidance and training will lead people to feel relax when trading ., but do not feel relax that you have big amount in your account and that is enough for you to get profit.,

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello guys how are you doing today hope you are well and having a good time in Forex trading yes you are right dear we can relax in trading but for newbies it's really difficult to rest at first while trading coz every new thing is making you restless in the beginning and later on you will get used to the work and rest also... So Forex is a risky business and you need to keep monitoring your trades every time and earn good... So be careful with your health and your trades also. Happy trading

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

We should always keep ourselves relaxed while trading and don't panic at all. This line I have read maximum number of times at This platform but talking honestly this thing is very difficult to do in practical life. We can't just sit back and relax when there is our money involved in trouble and pointed at risk. We can't just sit back and enjoy after trade opening. We have to look again and again at our trade. Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

It is very difficult for a new traders hi make Trade in market first time he not relax feel. Tax Lodi bridge. Try other breathing exercise for relaxation after trading and during trading. listen to music. Practice mindful meditation. The goal of mindful meditations is to focus your attention on things that are happening right now in the present moment.
            If you want feel relax during trading so you make a trade and go out side for work and think positive then you fail a relax in trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

hi my dear mate hope you are fine and you can trade well dear mate yes Forex is number one plate form of earning money without any physical fatigue we can start trading after seeking strategies and trading skills of Forex at any place or at any time of the day with the help of our laptops..

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

It is important that we should be relax while doing our trading proper guidance and training will lead people to feel relax when trading but do not feel relax that you have big amount in your account and that is enough for you to get profit forex is a risky business and you need to keep monitoring your trades every time and earn good..
                Sincere Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

We should be must relax while best trading learning forex trading and learn from the demo trading account that is giving the trader the knowledge of Forex trading to be able to do fine in real trading account and earn money profits

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

for better trading result there is need good relax forex with proper knowledge and experience. it could be more risky if you start this business without gain of knowledge. every new trader have great opportunity to make maximum profit from forex..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Yes trading is like that business where you have knowledge and experience works and that is why they are most important and you satisfy while trading because you are currently knowledge and full confidence and that is the reason the most of trading are satisfy and relax while trading in Forex because of this i concluded that Forex education is most important Forex relax while do trading and that is good for you also encourage the knowledge and information to other peoples because knowledge keep us polish the learning and that helps you in trading activities and you being relax while trading that thing is useful for trading and get relax is important part of controlled emotions

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Relaxation while trading is essential part of making successful trades because before opening any trade, we follow certain steps to reach getting good profits.We need to keep our minds cool and fresh to be able to analyze the news and charts carefully to find out an appropriate entry point that will definitely lead to great profits. Without relaxation, we will hesitate and our minds will be tired so we need to learn how to relax while trading.
                        Learn How To Earn
                        With
                        borsawya journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Hello Friends earning money without any physical fatigue we can start trading after seeking trading. listen to music practice mindful meditation goal of mindful meditations is to focus your attention on things that are happening right now in the present moment.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by Jon9 View Post
                            dear trade I think that Newbies find it difficult initially while trading at Forex trading, but once you set a good trading plan for yourself then you can also be relaxed, you can certainly relax a little bit. But as it is said earlier Forex always has a certain amount of surprise element in it, so you always need to be on your toes to take the right decision at the right time to get success in this business.
                            Yes I am very relaxed while trading because I control my emotions and take disciplines while trading that's why I take good profit in trade and now I am knowing relaxation is very important in forex market so relaxed than you you take trade
                            MY Journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13949619

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Being relaxed while trading is the way to go, if you are not then it means that you are nervous or anxious which also means that you have fear in you of trading, this fear prevent you from relaxing and thinking straight which is very important in enabling you as a Forex trader to act right at the right time. To be relaxed you need to be confident in your trading skills as well as your trading strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode

X