Advantages of the Forex market from other stock markets!!!
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Advantages of the Forex market from other stock markets!!!
    The length of this thread notwithstanding , you have made a lot of valuable points and people can see those areas where forex trading is at better advantage that any other financial market but you need to know that stocks are being traded over the counter just like forex as well, I mean is is being traded on margin though the leverage might not be as higher as that of the forex and we have so many fore brokers who provide clients the opportunity to trade the stocks, and some other financial instruments beside currency pairs. If there is anything that makes forex trading more juicy and attractive above any other types of market , it is the provision of high leverage but traders need caution in this regard as the same factor that makes forex juicy can seriously work against traders.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

India forum friend I hope you are well and you are absolutely right that this is the forex forum is very important for me. This forum gives opportunity to know about online market and also this way we can trade between different currencies and get profit and also we can know about current market values.
    After all we can start earning online business without any own investment. we can work in this form and get profit and make us our life comfortable through these points this forum is a valuable than others.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

This is more genuine more profitable then other exchanges

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

Hello dear forum members how are you I hope you all are fine according to my knowledge forex trading has lot advantages and opportunities.very big advantage of forex trading this platform gives us large number of leverage as compared to other stocks.there are many opportunities in this business there is no limitations of investment we can start our business just from $10 to millions of dollars as per our capacity.there is no limitations of age and gender in this business because this business is equally benefited for Mens and women.no needs to go any offices or any specific working place we can start this this business by sitting at our homes.

Comment

Advanced mode

X