Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Elements of a trading plan...
    Revenge, this is a negative emotion that arises when traders get huge loss or loss consecutively and he can not control the mind and emotional, it always ends up with worse to a margin call or stop out. This is a serious problem in the forex trading and should be avoided, it would be better to force shut down the computer instead of having revenge against the market.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Nice saying force shot down. Its our own weakness that we are unable to catch that exact opportunity which give profit. There is no revenge option available in trading app. We need to bear all the price of our mistakes. Be coole and prepare well for the next time.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Good post dear friend. If a trader have lust then there are chances that he goes into loss and if a trader take risk then loss can occur. So patience is very important to take profit and to avoid losses.
      Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hope you all will be enjoying, we must be create a particular strategy for successful trading. Strategy also helps set your good trading plan. And our trading should resemble to our capital. Our capital that we use to trade in the Forex market job, have a great day.
        visit website

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hello what’s going on friends? Your trading plan should be set by yourself, if another one tell you how to form it then it is not your trading plan in this case it will be his trading plan. I think that you should form it yourself without by relying on the indicators and methods you believe on them, do not quit if you want to win.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Hello traders hope you all are gaining, You must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy .we must be create a particular strategy for successful trading. The other give you will need to be keep an eye out industry environment as well as industry foreign exchange, keep enjoying.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

There are so many things that might make traders to deviate from his initial trading plans, and that is emotion. Revenge as you have said would never get the best out of the trader, but the worse all the time. planning in this market is mainly by what the traders want (the goal), and what the trader is doing(Actualization). It is mainly your approach that would bring this to good usage, not emotion, or revenge.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

My trading plan includes trend analysis, market entry analysis, market exit analysis, and money management. money management set lot size and loss limits. if I could discipline on all elements of trading. I would trade safely and profitably. and can prevent greedy and revenge

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

[lang=id]good elements, you have already known it and yes just need to follow them with discipline and will make you understand to manage the business and make it profitable, but sometimes we walk out of the track because we ignore one elements, so be careful and make sure that we are in fresh mind during in the market[/lang]

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes you are right sir i think its very important in forex trading to read the level or time to enter the market or to start your trade or read the real signal in trading and risk management is also there some role in forex trading which makes you able to work on forex for long time....

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I only know the trading element theory, in practice on real account is very difficult. My trading plan did not go well because of lack of discipline in trading rule. I have to admit a mistake, I believe all traders have a mistake, but sometimes traders embarrassed to admit. it would hinder the developing trading skills

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

almost of us got the problems with the name of discipline , patience, low emotion controlling and many more, and of course, they will break everything when can not control them with well, and so do i, but from this time, at this month, i promise to myself about it, want to keep tight discipline and patience and also emotion controlling, because when we pass these thing, we can reach the goals as fast as we can

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

[lang=id]we need to share and tell it honestly, yes i have some mistakes too, and almost similar with the others, it is about lack of discipline and low emotion controlling, then they still become the big problems for me or as the obstacle to grow up, and at this side, we need to pay attention for this thing very much to solve is as good as we can from now[/lang]

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

It is important that you have a specific strategy to use in your trading and have specific set of rules to follow, to trade by discretionary may only give us more losing trades, being discipline and consistent are important characteristics to succeed. If we trade just by reading on the chart and not according to set of rule is a dangerous way to trade in this market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

My dear friend you shared are very informative post and I am agreed with your opinion that is a bad habit it's arises negative emotions and also create bad impact on our trading career and experience. My dear friend if we are getting lost again and again then we should never take as a reminder that we well profit must to recover losses we should stay away for a short time and we should start practice on demo trading account. We should make our own Strategies and utilise them on demo trading until we cannot finalize that they are better for earning profit from the oil trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X