Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Can you trade forex for a living?
    Hello my dear friend according to my opinion quiz question related the short answer is yes. The longer answer is yes you can make a living trading the forex market but you have to consistently do a lot of thing right. You simply have to learn what you need to do become a consistently profitable trader and then do it. I am share my opinion this question let it please you share your opinion this question related all the friends all the people please give me the answer this question related.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Good post dear friend. Trading is off course bussiness if we are professional trader we can earn sooo much money and do many thing in life so we can say it is bussiness and our needs are fullfil by working.
    Respected Friends your love in form of Likes is very important for me to get good bonus.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

my dear friends Forex trading is a good platform for business birthday have requirement you have a good information and knowledge about this. Forex trading as one great advantage. Menu brokers do not charge commission. The cost of a trade is taken out in the separate and ones are trade becomes profitable the payment to the broker is already made. Apart from a small annual fee. It is possible to limited actual cost of trading. Yes my dear friend you make a good life in your Forex trading work good.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

for anyone familiar with goal setting this one is going to take some getting used to you never know that the number on the rule when setting goals is to make them and specific by doing so you give a girl meaning and also stimulate your my two big in acting on your behalf...
        Delete a specific and meaning word for lack of detail is best with it come to goal setting specific result and when it comes to setting goal for a business most revolve around making a specific profit of Forex trader you should provide setting goals and focus on making a specific amount by a specified date and time at least not in the beginning.

Comment

Advanced mode

X