Sometime the trading system could break down in forex market.
Logo

Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Sometime the trading system could break down in forex market.
    in the forex trading if you are using an internet based are other electronic system to place trade some part of the system could failed. In the event of a system failure it is possible that for a certain time period you may not be able to enter new order execute exiting orders or modify or cancel orders that work previously entered point a system failure may also result in loss of order are order priority. If this is occur sometime then and you should work with full concentration because it's a question mark on your capital if you don't concentrate on your work then you will lose your investment very soon.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

You are right my dear friend it is possible in Forex trading could breakdown in forex market trading system. Sometime simple like a veg or channel break is my preferred method for trading breakouts. Just keep in mind that no two traders are alike which means the best strategy is the one that works best for you.
    my dear friend I share information my personal with you hope you understand and doing good and apply in market for good profit. it's objective that I have found the four and daily time frames to perform the best when trading breakouts. Price action is all you need some well Fargo that and that's okay. But in my experience nothing that's raw price action for trading breaks.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

A stable and fast internet connection and well processing device are the basic and very important requirements. People who are carrying an ordinary device or not arranging a standard connection,they will face the situation as you mentioned above. Even at the time of high volatility in market, we may not be able to put new order or execute the previous trade on most profit point. Stay connected...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
      • #4 Collapse

If you are equity is very low and your balance is very low please don't take any risk on your Forex trading account if you do it you will lost everything and you will clean your account so please don't do this for every time and use a lot size for trading account and you will learn it and you will get a good experience

Comment

Advanced mode

X