This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

Just for clarification from mod, it is mentioned in the rule that the winning amount will be added to your account used in the forum and can be withdrawn without restrictions, my question is what if your account in a negative, meaning its below the total amount acquired from bonus post, can you still withdraw the winning price from this contest? thanks and more power!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

Originally posted by NewBeginning View Post
      Just for clarification from mod, it is mentioned in the rule that the winning amount will be added to your account used in the forum and can be withdrawn without restrictions, my question is what if your account in a negative, meaning its below the total amount acquired from bonus post, can you still withdraw the winning price from this contest? thanks and more power!
      If your bonuses accounts in negative condition, Profit/ Loss -$50
      Then you received prize contests Best answer $100
      The calculation is $100 - $50
      You can make a withdrawal $50
      For more detail you can check from the Bonus statistic on your login client cabinet.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #123 Collapse

I also got the price of $10.52, many thanks to InstaForex and MT5 forum that always gives surprise to all members.
        Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #124 Collapse

Unregistered members can also give thanks and it will still be counted.
          Just don't forget to follow the rules when advertising your answers.
          The email in the terms is incorrect
          We can not send an email

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #125 Collapse

Originally posted by taifon View Post
            The email in the terms is incorrect
            We can not send an email
            We already know about this problem, we will fix it asap.
            Thanks for reporting, mate.

Regards.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #126 Collapse

A few things to note:

1. the goal of this contest is to contribute useful information like encyclopedia so make sure you don't have a duplicate topic. So please check the topic first before opening a thread. If there is already similar thread then your first post on that thread will be deleted and the rest of the replies will be merged into the existing one.
              2. the contest is not a discussion thread so any discussion will be deleted. Just focus on answering the question in the 1st post.
              3. the 1st post should never contain any answer and don't forget to put the question mark in the thread title.

Last edited by ; 01-05-2018, 09:04 AM. Reason: additional notes.

Payment proof can be found in here:
              https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
              https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #127 Collapse

I just want to ask a question

How i can calculate 500 symbols for each post

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #128 Collapse

Originally posted by sameeh View Post
                  I just want to ask a question

How i can calculate 500 symbols for each post
                  Hi sameeh, there're many sites where you can count the number of letters. You can try www.lettercount.com

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #129 Collapse

Another question please

When i answer the question of the topics i will post?

I also give some likes in posts of a topic in the contest and get some likes on my post also, but i can not see them today

Last edited by ; 02-05-2018, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #130 Collapse

Hello mods, is it necessary for us to create a thread?

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #131 Collapse

Another question please

When i answer the question of the topics i will post?

I also give some likes in posts of a topic in the contest and get some likes on my post also, but i can not see them today
                        You do not need to answer your own question
                        About thanks, yes new system is implemented, you can only see the actual count of likes for the post when you click thanks, after that the option to see thanks for the posts is locked.

Originally posted by forexianz View Post
                        Hello mods, is it necessary for us to create a thread?
                        Yes minimum one question required from a participant.

Help on how to attach picture to your post
                        Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #132 Collapse

Originally posted by dzin4aans View Post
                          You do not need to answer your own question
                          About thanks, yes new system is implemented, you can only see the actual count of likes for the post when you click thanks, after that the option to see thanks for the posts is locked.

Yes minimum one question required from a participant.
                          so i need to click thanks on post i made to see the other members who gave like to my post? is it allowed to click thanks on posts i made without rules breaking?

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #133 Collapse

so i need to click thanks on post i made to see the other members who gave like to my post? is it allowed to click thanks on posts i made without rules breaking?
                            I think when you click the "Thanks" button on your own post, you can't see how many you have a total Thanks.
                            So, to see how much total Thanks you have, you can try to click * (Reputation) in the right side of Thanks button. With click the Reputation on your own post, you can see how many you have a Thanks.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #134 Collapse

Guys, please be mindful when posting a new thread.

Don't just open a new thread because you want to get prize. Check whether the same or similar topic already exist or not. When you want to open a new thread please make sure that there is no other thread that ask the same/similar question.

If you use chrome you can use:

Ctrl+F

and you will something like this:

Of you can simply use the forum's "search" function like below:

Click the search button on the right side of the forum

put the keyword that you want to search

the forum will display the most relevant result and you can see that the first result matches your search keyword

and then you check the threads to see whether they are talking about the same topic as yours or not. If it's the same then don't open a new thread.

This contest will give you cash prize so we will deal with any attempt here with strict rule. A temporary ban will be given to those who ignore this warning and in the worst scenario your bonus will be cancelled.before the prize is given.

Also, don't just create chit-chat thread in this section!

The goal of this section is to give valuable information to people who want to learn and that is why you are given cash prize. Any chit chat thread will be removed from this section.

Also, any post who are not worthy will be deleted immediately and you might be banned too!

Let me remind you that this contest is an amazing chance to get cash prize but you have to give great information in exchange.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                              https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                              https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

great explanation for repetitive thread thank you. i did not know how to find similar thread before when i create my thread in this section, i will be more careful. i think we can use this same method for other forum section too to avoid create new thread that already exist.

Comment

Advanced mode

X